Father Ryan... better than last year?

R.O.B.

You guys are just JEALOUS! Why don't we get any credit? We tied Brentwood and won state. You guys are trying to bash me saying that everything I say is gargage. Well, we'll see what happens when my team takes on yours!!!! Each and everyone of you shall be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah, the "IRON CURTAIN" is for real. See you guys on gameday.

Ok, I try to stay positive, but I have to know what the heck is "Gargage

2Nd, There is no way Father Ryan can make repeat this year, you nor Brentwood are better than last year and the teams all over the map, have changed, ENJOY the year, You are the State Champions right now

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are just JEALOUS! Why don't we get any credit? We tied Brentwood and won state. You guys are trying to bash me saying that everything I say is garbage. Well, we'll see what happens when my team takes on yours!!!! Each and everyone of you shall be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah, the "IRON CURTAIN" is for real. See you guys on gameday.

"and we won state." yeah but thats last year. your not as good as last year. you need to stop talkin on here and worry about hendersonville on tuesday. so shut up :lol:

Rob what num r u on FRHS nd what position do u play

Hey Alexander. All I'll say is that I do go to FRHS, and I am on the team, but I will never tell anybody who I really am. Nobody would ever suspect me. Also, Everyone knows FRHS is good, so PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!! You guys can't cut us down like that. We are mentally and physically better than any team in the stAte. Hendersonville will just be another victim. People, just think of Father Ryan as a big spider. All the other schools are like fleas or some small little bug that has no significance on earth. All of you guys will get stuck in our web, and we will destroy you one by one. Yes, we are the biggest fish in the sea and everyone will be gunning at us. That should be no problem because we have the "Iron Curtain". If Lowder can't get passed it then who can. The only thought on my mind right now is, WHO IS GOING TO PLACE SECOND IN STATE?...................................Because we got first wrapped up. Tennesse High school soccer is a joke and we are the only players that are for real. So everyone just stop postin cause your not good anyways. We are the only soccer team that needs to talk so all of you can go post about some other sport!

Edited by R.O.B.

Hey Alexander. All I'll say is that I do go to FRHS, and I am on the team, but I will never tell anybody who I really am. Nobody would ever suspect me. Also, Everyone knows FRHS is good, so PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!! You guys can't cut us down like that. We are mentally and physically better than any team in the stAte. Hendersonville will just be another victim. People, just think of Father Ryan as a big spider. All the other schools are like fleas or some small little bug that has no significance on earth. All of you guys will get stuck in our web, and we will destroy you one by one. Yes, we are the biggest fish in the sea and everyone will be gunning at us. That should be no problem because we have the "Iron Curtain". If Lowder can't get passed it then who can. The only thought on my mind right now is, WHO IS GOING TO PLACE SECOND IN STATE?...................................Because we got first wrapped up. Tennesse High school soccer is a joke and we are the only players that are for real. So everyone just stop postin cause your not good anyways. We are the only soccer team that needs to talk so all of you can go post about some other sport!

ok im not gonna bash FRHS or anything like that. but R.O.B., all your accomplishing by making these posts is making people lose respect for your team and making FRHS an even bigger target than already were. one of the things that comes with being a state champion is there is no where to go but down. people are gunning for you already, and you bashing other teams doesnt help at all.

Father Rehab...I mean Ryan. Just play the games, two years ago ya'll got beat by teams considerably worse than Hendersonville and noone was saying what you are saying. Also, IRON CURTAIN would suggest that you don't give up many goals or any at all, which right now you guys have been getting scored on more than a lot of teams.