Father Ryan... better than last year?

R.O.B.

Coastal Carolina may not be a top 25 Division 1, but they did make the NCAA tournament. They did in fact get knocked out by Clemson in the first round, but Clemson made it to the Final Four. The game against Clemson was a very close one. So you can't say that Coastal Carolina is not good.

Yep! you got it Coastal is a force not to turn your nose up at! The MLS is always recruiting from there and I believe one or two of their superstars matriculated last year to some other "big" school. Indiana or somewhere. I know ACC soccer programs dont underestimate Coastal and I certainly wouldn't turn them down.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville was better than i thought obviously.... but i talked to their striker, michael bolt, and he said they didnt even have HALF of their starters at the mba scrimmage and besides its a SCRIMMAGE! oh no father ryan! you lost! that game is going to hurt your region standings! OH WAIT! Hendersonville isn't in your region or division! and as for our "iron curtain" it shut a D1 signee going to Coastal Carolina, one of the best D1 schools for soccer, down to only one goal with no superstars on our back line! HEY father ryan didnt yall do that to bryan lowder also? why yes! yes we did! and their wont be any better strikers that we will face this year much less in our region! so as my signature and principle says FATHER RYAN OWNS ALL! IRISH RULE FOREVER!

Is Father Ryan "your" team or "our" team. Its almost like you dont even know where you're going to school.

Is Father Ryan "your" team or "our" team. Its almost like you dont even know where you're going to school.

ydet if your seriously askin me that question that means your not smart enough to comprehend what i just wrote... i was asking questions from the "your" perspective actin as all you posters that doubt father ryan and talk trash about me and then the "our" is when i was talkin about MY iron curtain! and i clearly pointed out what my principle says.... now if that doesnt make clear what school i go to you can come shake my hand at the end of the game when father ryan beats BGA....so if your tryin to be funny it just made you look stupid, and if your being serious just stop posting until BGA wins state! how many times have yall done that in soccer?

from what i heard, father ryan was outplayed the whole game by hendersonville. i also heard that h'ville should of won maybe 3-4 to 0. i came and caught the last half and father ryan was playing extremely dirty. the referees were not very good in the 2nd half. looks like the iron curtain is now the velvet curtain

R.O.B....just stop talking until yor team proves itself in a regular season game against a good team, not a preseason, yes byan lowder didnt score, but you definetely didnt shut him out, he shut himself out. so stop talking until you prove yourself is all i ask from u buddy

back to the game...

The game was very close, and very even. Father Ryan clearly outplayed Hendersonville in the first half and got outplayed in parts of the second half. It was an even game though. Other than the goal, Hendersonville didn't have any quality shots. The majority of them were from incredible distance or they just weren't any good. The shots on goal count was very similar. Father Ryan did score 2 goals that were both called back. I am not saying these should have been goals, but it proves that Father Ryan was attacking. The refs didn't make any game changing calls. In the second half, the reffing seemed biased against Father Ryan. It seemed all calls were going against them. Both teams played a good game and Bolt made a great run. It wasn't a dirty game, just physical. Good soccer all the way around.

back to the game...

The game was very close, and very even. Father Ryan clearly outplayed Hendersonville in the first half and got outplayed in parts of the second half. It was an even game though. Other than the goal, Hendersonville didn't have any quality shots. The majority of them were from incredible distance or they just weren't any good. The shots on goal count was very similar. Father Ryan did score 2 goals that were both called back. I am not saying these should have been goals, but it proves that Father Ryan was attacking. The refs didn't make any game changing calls. In the second half, the reffing seemed biased against Father Ryan. It seemed all calls were going against them. Both teams played a good game and Bolt made a great run. It wasn't a dirty game, just physical. Good soccer all the way around.

As much as I dislike Father Ryan, I'll have to agree that a one goal win or loss usually means that both teams were even. One team can always claim victory, but it isn't a good idea to brag about it.

Just saw father ryan play franklin tonight. Good game i guess, father ryan ended up winning 2-1 scoring their second goal with about a minute left in the game. They are a good team with good speed. Also proud of my franklin boys for hanging with them and playing hard but it just didnt go as planned for them.

on a down note Franklin fans lost all respect for the forward on father ryan who wore the #3. He played with zero class and zero sportmanship and showed no respect to the people around him. He played the game of soccer like and idiot and a jerk. It seemed his main goal was to be an annoyance on the field and to see how much attention he could get. Now you irish fans can say what you want and get mad if you choose at me for calling out a player and talking about them in this manner but the truth hurts and this is the truth and like i said we have no respect for such a player as him.

Just saw father ryan play franklin tonight. Good game i guess, father ryan ended up winning 2-1 scoring their second goal with about a minute left in the game. They are a good team with good speed. Also proud of my franklin boys for hanging with them and playing hard but it just didnt go as planned for them.

on a down note Franklin fans lost all respect for the forward on father ryan who wore the #3. He played with zero class and zero sportmanship and showed no respect to the people around him. He played the game of soccer like and idiot and a jerk. It seemed his main goal was to be an annoyance on the field and to see how much attention he could get. Now you irish fans can say what you want and get mad if you choose at me for calling out a player and talking about them in this manner but the truth hurts and this is the truth and like i said we have no respect for such a player as him.

funny that Ryan's number 3 is getting bashed for being unsportsmanlike.... seems to me that Franklin had 5 yellows that resulted in two reds... one of those for striking a Ryan player...

funny that Ryan's number 3 is getting bashed for being unsportsmanlike.... seems to me that Franklin had 5 yellows that resulted in two reds... one of those for striking a Ryan player...

your right they did, but some of them were provoked by the father ryan player. In all honesty that game was a little shaking all around with the calls and the plays.

Father Ryan is a very good team this year the have great speed and will definitaly make noise around tournament time but i would definitaly give my vote to BGA so fari thought they where a little bit better then Father Ryan but we'll see i dunno about other D2 teams but from what i have seen i would say BGA has a good chance to win state