What about those Lady Rockets

coach1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you that you had a chance. Great inside play. You won and I think the calls did not go your way either. Congrats Forrest, boy was I wrong. But the good thing is I do not mind being proven wrong.

Without the Technical, RBS is down by 2 instead of 3 and does not have to throw up a prayer. It was not that bad of call that a T was needed. I am going to start saying exactly what I feel about games and stop candy coating things to keep from hurting people's feelings. And I will write more later about what I saw today.

Also, my prayer go out to the leonard family for their loss. God bless and Ms. Leonard of RBS showed great strength by playing today. Take care and see you this summer.

Why was the technical called? I missed it and nobody around me knew why, either. Our girls have worked hard and it paid off yesterday. I'll say again, it was probably the best defensive effort I've seen #24, Teri Slater, ever play. Don't get me wrong, Teri is and always has been good, but yesterrday she did an even better job. She really stepped it up a notch and showed her Senior leadership.

Thanks to all the schools who came out in support of our girls and to all the adults in the crowd who really got into the support. Lets show up Friday and do the same!! Go Lady Rockets!

Why was the technical called? I missed it and nobody around me knew why, either. Our girls have worked hard and it paid off yesterday. I'll say again, it was probably the best defensive effort I've seen #24, Teri Slater, ever play. Don't get me wrong, Teri is and always has been good, but yesterrday she did an even better job. She really stepped it up a notch and showed her Senior leadership.

Thanks to all the schools who came out in support of our girls and to all the adults in the crowd who really got into the support. Lets show up Friday and do the same!! Go Lady Rockets!

The Coach said something to the black female ref. and she T'ed him up. Dont know what he said. She did not make very many calls the entire game and the ones she did make were not consistant. One second the refs would let someone run through someone else and call nothing and then call a touch foul. WHo knows. With 24 in foul trouble the whole second half hurt Forrest but the other girl's, 25 and others, really stepped up.

Everyone pray for the Leonard family. That young lady had allot on her mind and still played hard.

Congrat to both teams. You both should be good again next year. :thumb:

Edited by jamieroper