SYCAMORE

WVUmoney09

Josh Knight did pitch a great game but he had 11 K's, 3 walks and 1 hit. Anyway, it was a wonderful pitching game for him.

no he had 13 but good try because if you dont believe me look at the books and you did not hear all the people hollering it out but yeah whatever you just keep thinking that it was 3 walks and 1 hit but 13 K's. The other 2 outs came from a ground ball hit to bull and matt threw out a guy at second so that would leave 13 outs witch josh got himself.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no he had 13 but good try because if you dont believe me look at the books and you did not hear all the people hollering it out but yeah whatever you just keep thinking that it was 3 walks and 1 hit but 13 K's. The other 2 outs came from a ground ball hit to bull and matt threw out a guy at second so that would leave 13 outs witch josh got himself.

What team did they play?

lewis county. they arent the best team in the world, but they arent the worst. they r just really young. best of luck to them the rest of the season. straightbill, from the looks of things u guys r going to have your hands full with beech. seems like they r something else this year. but i hope u guys win.

lewis county. they arent the best team in the world, but they arent the worst. they r just really young. best of luck to them the rest of the season. straightbill, from the looks of things u guys r going to have your hands full with beech. seems like they r something else this year. but i hope u guys win.

yeah i expected yall to beat lewis pretty bad, but yeah beech has a pretty solid team with alot of depth in pitching and will be the best pitching we have faced this year depending on who blackman throws. not sure who we are starting though. i will prob have stats after game 2morrow night just depends if i pay enough attention to remember them till i get home.(long ride)

yeah i expected yall to beat lewis pretty bad, but yeah beech has a pretty solid team with alot of depth in pitching and will be the best pitching we have faced this year depending on who blackman throws. not sure who we are starting though. i will prob have stats after game 2morrow night just depends if i pay enough attention to remember them till i get home.(long ride)

there pitchers throw gas but its nothing yall can't hit because yall are a fastball hitting team. Herdon throws for beech and he has hit 91 several times but i can not remember how his curve ball is. you guys should be okay if you throw someone who can hit there spots. Because yalls hitting will come along. good luck.

Yea Beech beat Goodpasture(one of the elite teams in AA) 5-1 the other day, so they gotta be pretty good.