Great season, Red Boiling Springs!

TNBballMan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season Lady Bulldogs!

I know since you've had a taste of the big time, you will be so hungry for it next season. I hope everybody stays healthy and Larry should have a great season AGAIN next year.

For such a small school, it's incredible the skill and talent that Larry is able to develop and coach. I wish there were more dedicated coaches like Coach White in every school.

Congratulations on such a wonderful season and good luck next year. :thumb:

There was something I forgot to mention yesterday...I am so proud of the crowd that showed up for the game yesterday from Red Boiling Springs and Lafayette. We saw people we hadn't seen in years! This community supported our players all season but yesterday topped it all off. Red Boiling Springs is a town of about 1,000 people...I'd say almost three quarters of them were in Murfreesboro!

Congrats to RBS on a wonderful season, it was fun to follow you guys this season and I look forward to next season! Congrats to Whitney on a great career and best of Luck to her! Nothing to hang your heads about!!!! :D

But I will fire a warning shot right now, RBS will be back in state next year and will be very dangerous! They know what it takes to get there now and they will be a year older and that much better and if they stay together, I cant imagine anyone having more depth than RBS! :D

Good Luck to JC and bring that Gold to 7A!!! :D