Lady Rocket Fans

Vultor

Eleven of the Lady Rockets most supportive fans were threatened with suspension by Mr. Bishop for painting Lady Rockets on thier chests at the quarter final game. My son was the Y in LADY ROCKETS. Great job supporting your friends guys. Mr Bishop....awe nevermind.... :thumb:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was he going to suspend them for this??? What is wrong with supporting your team??? Almost every other group of fans at the State Tournament does this...you parents should do something about this Mr. Bishop character...have him reprimanded or something...

Thanks for the support. I think he rethought his position and really didn't want a dozen sets of angry parents plus the student body up his butt the rest of the year.

it dont matter!!!no1 wants to see hiary bellys and its rude!!!we will beat yall in da ship

Eveyr team I have ever seen at the State Tournament except or maybe one or two schools has had students that paint up...tell me how its rude for students to support their respective schools??? Or could it be that you have no possible clue what you are talking about???

This is not intended as a "smart" remark....

Some people may feel it is inappropriate for a man to be without a shirt in public and especially mixed company.

Have the guys paint white T-shirts and be as "SUPPORTIVE" as they want to be.

The guys at Clay County do the same thing....But it is on T-shirts not bare skin.

Most in today's society probably see nothing wrong with it. But there are some out there that do. :lol:

Just a suggestion you might consider.

it dont matter!!!no1 wants to see hiary bellys and its rude!!!we will beat yall in da ship

We'll see! No matter what happens 2morrow both teams did a great job getting there. As far as the smack talk jcounty2imback BRING IT! Hope u got more fans than u did today though. The Crew will put yall to shame.

This is not intended as a "smart" remark....

Some people may feel it is inappropriate for a man to be without a shirt in public and especially mixed company.

Have the guys paint white T-shirts and be as "SUPPORTIVE" as they want to be.

The guys at Clay County do the same thing....But it is on T-shirts not bare skin.

Most in today's society probably see nothing wrong with it. But there are some out there that do. :lol:

Just a suggestion you might consider.

I can see that point of view...and I understand it fully...

But my argument here is that hundreds of teams around the state have people in their student sections that paint up and at the state tournament, a good portion the students from some schools don't have shirts on and are painted up...

But I can see your point of view and why it could be wrong...but that principal has no right to suspend these students, especially if he didn't say that they couldn't...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Man everyone needs to get over Mr. Bishop... He is a great principal and he trys to show class... U can support your team in many ways... He is the best principal ever...Back off... People get on here and just try to find stupid stuff to talk about... Guys our girls are in the title game... Talk about that!

I agree with fresh, our girls have earned the right to play for the gold ball. This is history for our school, community, and Forrest alumni. Thank you girls. We should be talking about their efforts and not Mr. Bishop. But he is a classy guy, and only made the decision he felt was best for our school. (After all, he'll never make a decision everybody agrees with. It comes with the job.) For years, Forrest has prided itself in upholding sportsmanship, and if Mr. Bishop felt this was a lack of - then we need to support his decision, and show-up tonight and continue to support our girls, in a positive way. This is about those girls, a dream, and memories that will last them a lifetime. Good luck Lady Rockets!