Rankings for Start of Season

play2live

Based upon scrimmages and last year.

1)Brentwood (what can I say, the're very good)

2)Hendersonville (don't worry about the MBA game)

3)Bearden (they impressed me against CAK)

4)Houston (stayed strong)

5)Farragut (played a lot of players and stayed in games)

6)Blackman (they play hard and have great talent)

7)McMinn County (top team)

8)Oak Ridge (played BGA tough)

9)Riverdale (a very solid team)

10)White Station (beat Germantown and Rossview)

11)Rossview (played great against Hendersonville then questionable games)

Teams that dropped in rankings:

Clarksville (had some seniors quit again)

Germantown (lost to White Station 4-0)

Soddy Daisy (lost to Warren County and others)

white station is new to me i haven't heard anything them

Yeah, they were a bit of a surprise to me too, but from what I hear they play well as a team. A source that was at the Rossview game said that if you compared every player against White Stations player in the same position, Rossview had the better player, with the exception of kepper. He also said that the refs were poor and Rossview played a man down for most of the game (for cussing). So, Rossview has the better players, but those "better players" are not insync with each other. While White Station plays as a team and we all know what that means. However, come tournament time I would bet that Rossview will have the better team.

As for the Clarksville players that quit. From what I know it is their or what would have been their starting sweeper (best defender=big hit, especially in their region) and at least one other would be starter.

Yeah, they were a bit of a surprise to me too, but from what I hear they play well as a team. A source that was at the Rossview game said that if you compared every player against White Stations player in the same position, Rossview had the better player, with the exception of kepper. He also said that the refs were poor and Rossview played a man down for most of the game (for cussing). So, Rossview has the better players, but those "better players" are not insync with each other. While White Station plays as a team and we all know what that means. However, come tournament time I would bet that Rossview will have the better team.

As for the Clarksville players that quit. From what I know it is their or what would have been their starting sweeper (best defender=big hit, especially in their region) and at least one other would be starter.

i saw in another thread where they played shelbyville so i can get some info on them when i see shelbyville play on tuesday

i was at the rossview game yesterday, and i agree about the refs, and that rossview has better players. rossview had two of their starters that didnt play in the first half because from what i understand the got to the game late and the coach said it was unacceptable, i applaude him for that two. also i heard that rossview's keeper wasnt there, so they used their backup who has only played goalie a few times, and their other one was still resting a injury, plus he has only been to a few practices cause of the injury. but no offense to white station, the played good, but they are real comical with their fouls, if you touch them they seemed like they fell and exaggerated it to much. as i said before white station will be a big surprise this year.