Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

sounds like (as you guys would say) EXCUSES. your team is in the state tournament. enough said. greenville didn't have a problem bringing fans at 7, and they were picked to loose and were a lot farther away.

:thumb: please erase this post. your boy B.Mort just totally made siegel sound like some hypocrites

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Murfreesboro is 30 minutes away there was a soccer game at oakland......baseball practice........tennis practice and other people work so it would have been hard for most of our fans to get there. Thats my point.

well bolivar central is 3 hours away... im sure they had other sports goin on... but they managed to pack murphy center... they played at seven which meant to get here on time they had to leave at 4 whichs means lots of people gave stuff up. Im sorry... i dont care what you say... its over now and so what if yall are still in it... one more game and bye bye shelbyville

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991496' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:34 PM']

well bolivar central is 3 hours away... im sure they had other sports goin on... but they managed to pack murphy center... they played at seven which meant to get here on time they had to leave at 4 whichs means lots of people gave stuff up. Im sorry... i dont care what you say... its over now and so what if yall are still in it... one more game and bye bye shelbyville

Well atleast we get one more game buddy

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991462' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:27 PM']

thanks you are probably one of the most unbiased posters on here.

i try :D

honestly i HAVE to, like one of the oakland guys called me out on, riverdale didnt do that well this year and didnt even make it past the first round :thumb:

that'll change tho B)

lol but you don't... :thumb:

I'm not complaining about them showing up thats great to have that kind of support but last year you could here the student section from across town and it just wasnt there tonight.Heck I was startin to get pumped at the end of the Hamilton game when i saw all of the nation come strolling in but i was dissappointed on how quite they were.

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991496' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:34 PM']

one game 3 hours ago and bye bye siegel. you guys virtually have no room to talk bad or anything about shelbyville.

and we don't have tennis practice and baseball practice etc etc? I know for a fact we had a baseball game and I played in a tennis match and we were still able to get there...i'm not saying you guys shoulda had more fans I'm just saying those excuses don't work

No but the 3 hour difference in start times may have ben the difference. Hopefully all Middle Tennessee teams will be rooting for White's Creek and Shelbyville to bring the Gold Ball home. We could sure use all of the support we can get.