Brentwood Classic at Crockett Park

timbdp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah didnt beat anyone the entire tourney...they went 0-3, while only scoring one run...Mahre started for Brentwood, with Lott pitching in relief

yea i heard that all the parents were mad because ooltewah cannot beat soddy and thats what caused this team to play 3 and out softball. now the real truth is that the first 2 games against brentwood academy and host brentwood went through regulation time tied 0/0 and we lost in extra innings.lost the last game in the 6th inning on a bad pitch that went long. hey the girls had a bad weekend it sure does not make a season.when we beAT SODDY we will be complete but until then we will continue to fight and not get along.(yea right)

yea i heard that all the parents were mad because ooltewah cannot beat soddy and thats what caused this team to play 3 and out softball. now the real truth is that the first 2 games against brentwood academy and host brentwood went through regulation time tied 0/0 and we lost in extra innings.lost the last game in the 6th inning on a bad pitch that went long. hey the girls had a bad weekend it sure does not make a season.when we beAT SODDY we will be complete but until then we will continue to fight and not get along.(yea right)

If you cant score against Brentwood Academy, and Siegel, then you arent going to beat Soddy

i would love to know who won! mt. juliet looked very good and bradley central had a really tight defense. one of the best centerfielders i have seen. ravenwood pulled a big upset by beating brentwood high. all in all the competition was great and the weather was even better.

anyone who has any results, please let us know! :thumb:

If you cant score against Brentwood Academy, and Siegel, then you arent going to beat Soddy

Didnt Soddy beat Reb Bank 5 times last year and when it mattered in May they beat Soddy....Ooltewah could do the same thing. Soddy is not unbeatable. And teams do have off weekends....I guess it was Ooltewah's