What is the best hit you've seen this season?

beale

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Check out this beautiful cross-check...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/548464...038253715RKRWyq

Can you guess if it was called?

thats a good picture but where are all the pictures of mccallie totally distroying yall after that. or the ones where yall were on the ground. when push came to shuv all yall seemed to be doing was laying on yalls backs. you can deny that if you want but seems to me there would have been no reason for yalls coach to come talk to the ref about or playing because he was scared that yall couldnt take much more and we needed to stop hurting yall. if you cant handle the heat then get off the field

Hey biggy, have you ever though about the fact that there is no shot in heck a lassiter kid would be talking on coacht? it is a tennessee sports site and i beleive lassiter is in georgia. Plus, i play for mccallie and i even think that is a hilarious picture.

so your saying the half the people that go to mccallie that live in georgia cant talk on this site i would know since i baseball for lassiter. and the only reason i went after that guy is because that hit was one of the cheapest hits ive ever seen taken. im not trying to be cocky i just got angry when i read something that a guy tried to make it seem like it was a good hit. TN people arnt the only ones that can sign up for this site the only reason i did was to follow some of the teams we play in baseball and to follow up on a sport i want to get into being lacrosse

so your saying the half the people that go to mccallie that live in georgia cant talk on this site i would know since i baseball for lassiter. and the only reason i went after that guy is because that hit was one of the cheapest hits ive ever seen taken. im not trying to be cocky i just got angry when i read something that a guy tried to make it seem like it was a good hit. TN people arnt the only ones that can sign up for this site the only reason i did was to follow some of the teams we play in baseball and to follow up on a sport i want to get into being lacrosse

Wow. Sorry for creating so much hostility...Look at the picture again...but this time look beyond the cross-check and at the official.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alex Barnes, goalie for Ravenwood, got a penalty for a clean looking hit in the McCallie game he leveled an attackman that was about to score and by the way does Troy have full power over the refs in Chatanooga everytime he would say something like push in the back they would call it, i konw we lost the game ourselfs i was just wondering if that happened all the time