Scores?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they score nine?

They crossed home plate nine times.... :thumb:

I don't think anyone played their normal position. It was more like fruit basket turnover. Outfielders were playing infield and infielders were playing outfield. Kilgore played outfield instead of pitching. Spangler started and pitched the first couple of innings then our starting catcher finished the game. It could have been really ugly but Marion's coaches were holding runners. Our Freshmen got plenty of playing time.

Don't read anything into the fact that Howard scored nine.....Marion is still a solid team. Of course, if ya'll want to go ahead and overlook us, that'll be juuusssttt fine with me! B)

They crossed home plate nine times.... :lol:

I don't think anyone played their normal position. It was more like fruit basket turnover. Outfielders were playing infield and infielders were playing outfield. Kilgore played outfield instead of pitching. Spangler started and pitched the first couple of innings then our starting catcher finished the game. It could have been really ugly but Marion's coaches were holding runners. Our Freshmen got plenty of playing time.

Don't read anything into the fact that Howard scored nine.....Marion is still a solid team. Of course, if ya'll want to go ahead and overlook us, that'll be juuusssttt fine with me! :thumb:

I never said anything about overlooking Marion....Was asking a simple question on how they scored 9 runs....