Marion County and South Pitt.

volsbbfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy am I embarrassed. I didn't get on here and talk smack before the game and I'm glad I didn't. WE GOT RRRAAAACCKED hard tonight. I thought with our new coaches that things would be better, but we looked pretty pathetic. Jasper was definitely ready to play ball and we look like we stayed at home and sent Richard Hardy to play in our place. Souter pitched a great game, but that last kid that pitched was awsome. We couldn't touch his curve ball and somebody said that he was just a freshman. That means we have four more years of looking stupid. I think that we only had one hit and it was pure luck. Congratulations to Jasper on the win. Back to the drawing board for us. :lol:

Hey Volsbbfan. Did you not get to make it to the game tonight? You missed a real sleeper. The only reason that I stayed till the end is because I love to see the REAL MC whipping up on SP. I bet their baseball team was wanting to come over to our dugout like they did at the girls playday. :lol: Whatcha think? ;)

I am sorry I missed this game. I was out having dinner with MC- dad and his daughter who was in for the nite from college. In reading the above statements, I have only a couple of thoughts or comments. First of all, We must have not played very well. Just 11-0. Secondly, was it Lucas that pitched? If it was, then yes he is a freshman and yeah you are going to have to face him three more years unless he decides to start fishing like someone once suggested. Thirdly, It will be along time before the pirates compete with Marion in baseball. Without seeing the game, I bet we could of put our JV on the field and won by as many or more than we did.

One more thing, Did they pitch the guy that throws 85-90 mph.?

I am sorry I missed this game. I was out having dinner with MC- dad and his daughter who was in for the nite from college. In reading the above statements, I have only a couple of thoughts or comments. First of all, We must have not played very well. Just 11-0. Secondly, was it Lucas that pitched? If it was, then yes he is a freshman and yeah you are going to have to face him three more years unless he decides to start fishing like someone once suggested. Thirdly, It will be along time before the pirates compete with Marion in baseball. Without seeing the game, I bet we could of put our JV on the field and won by as many or more than we did.

One more thing, Did they pitch the guy that throws 85-90 mph.?

Yes, Lucas came in and closed the game out and if he is a better fisherman than baseball player lookout BASS masters. No they didn't throw the guy that throws 85-90 he must not have dressed out. :ph34r:

Man I thought that we was a going to have a hard time with Marion this year until I heard this score. We beat South Pitt. in our scrimmage and we didnt even play our starting JV. OH yeah, about this 85-90 mph pitcher they have, I just dont hope the officers of pittsburg use the same radar or everybody will be getting speeding tickets. I just hope it dont rain Monday and Tuesday now for I look forward to the mighty warriors coming to the mountain.

Hey Volsbbfan. Did you not get to make it to the game tonight? You missed a real sleeper. The only reason that I stayed till the end is because I love to see the REAL MC whipping up on SP. I bet their baseball team was wanting to come over to our dugout like they did at the girls playday. :thumb: Whatcha think? :lol:

This game was like watching MC take batting practice.