how bout chat. central starting out 2-0

centralhigh40

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya what about us starting out 2-0

Hey man we need a rematch i guarantee you if we see you in any tournament we will win... if you remember last year we started out 0-3 then didnt lose a game for the next 5 or 6. we also finished 11-2 in district. all it takes is team chemistry. we have a young team , but we will come together... 4 seniors 6 juniors 5 sophmores and 4 freshman. We will come together. Without all the errors we will be alright.

Chatt. Central should be put at the top of the list as far as top programs in Chatt area. Don't ya'll think so.

I most definitely think so. The mentality enforced at Chattanooga Central has been and always will be a positive one.... that's if you're aiming to talk trash and be posed as ignorant all the time. Ryder Atkins is your most respectable ball player.

Edited by OwlsBaseball

I most definitely think so. The mentality enforced at Chattanooga Central has been and always will be a positive one.... that's if you're aiming to talk trash and be posed as ignorant all the time. Ryder Atkins is your most respectable ball player.

At least give us credit for the improvement that we have made. When Hamilton County allows us to recruit from all over the state like you do , maybe will have a program of the OWLS caliber.