Powell beats Halls at Halls

yankees

Jeffrey,

This will make your team stronger. I hope you have a GREAT Sr season and help take your team to State. We are also glad you are going to be playing for the Vols next year. Best of luck from the dad of a dozer! You will figure it out, and tell your dad I said hello.

Rebel9

Way to go Justin Hobby.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just for the record number 4 is Daniel Evans. Big strong kid, works hard in the weight room. He's a football kid and he looks like hes gonna be a monster in baseball and football before its all said and done. And to the powell guys, we wanted to storm the field after the win but we thought there might be some problems if we tried. Congrats on a huge win and be ready to withstand a full out ambush when the devils come to our place. And just to add some early fuel to that fire....It looks like halls will just have to wait until football season, oh wait no they can't beat us at that either. Well at least u've got basketball right? Oh wait what was that score? Oh i remember now 70-39...

Edited by Panthers08

And just for the record number 4 is Daniel Evans. Big strong kid, works hard in the weight room. He's a football kid and he looks like hes gonna be a monster in baseball and football before its all said and done. And to the powell guys, we wanted to storm the field after the win but we thought there might be some problems if we tried. Congrats on a huge win and be ready to withstand a full out ambush when the devils come to our place. And just to add some early fuel to that fire....It looks like halls will just have to wait until football season, oh wait no they can't beat us at that either. Well at least u've got basketball right? Oh wait what was that score? Oh i remember now 70-39...

Lol that is really funny. You can bet your bottom dollar when Halls comes to your place it will be a lil different.