Hats off to Mitchell.

Galilee

Galilee, I'm almost positive that those boys don't even reallly realize just HOW proud I am of them.

As far as the surprise in the game went...I was a litlte surprised b/c it's been a long time since Riick worked them as hard in practice as he had the last couple of weeks-month. I mean that joker went really went after them...but they were content with it. Actually...they wanted to after it!

We all said a tough/tight game, and it was. Coulda went either a way for a good while.

Not sure, but maybe a little rebuilding year in 2007. Now Rudesill hasn't said that..but itf you kinda think about ti...it's prertty likely. Then if back to that, as a a coach, I've gotta believe he'll have 'em back at it.

But I sure hated being unable to make the trip!!! Dude I was as disssasppointed as I've been in a long while.

And...I told you we were respecting yuu! :unsure:

Dude...congrats.

Edited by firefulmer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why the TSSAA needs to seed this tourney.

Somehow, someway do it.

Or else, Ronnie Carter needs to quit his whining and complaining of dropping attendance numbers.

The Murphy Center would've been packed had these two teams met Saturday.

Ditto, the game between these 2 where packed. The GP vs KC game afterwards looked like a ghost town.

Well Brandon did good at the game against Fayette-Ware..I think he hit like 27 right? Maybe this was an off game for him lol..maybe NOT

but anyways Good Job Mitchell..I knew they was gone win that one..

but anywho..LOVE HAMILTON

Seigalballa

I promise you Jeremy Williams and Jay Watkins will impress you if you all make it that far.

Jeremy and Joseph Jay 1000 Watts Watkins

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My BOYZ^^^^^

~LOVE HAMILTON~

Our point guard is a SR. he has narrowed it down to Rice or Miss. Valley. Our students are on Spring break but will be up if we make it to the finals Saturday.

McCaster was big for Mitchell. We had a good run that had to end sometime. If we had to lose, I'm glad it was to Mitchell. Looking at both teams, as a Bolivar fan, I honestly feel that (drumroll please) Mitchell is the best team. The two marquee players for both team cross each other out. Give Mitchell the edge in depth and most of all SIZE. Their overall size and athleticism took over in overtime. They beat us twice this year and deserve a chance to compete for the state crown. Good Luck Mitchell!

BTW, Galilee, I must say that I was a little disappointed. I was really looking forward to hearing the Mitchell Band again. :D

It is a shame they played in the first round.....But who in Middle or East Tn want to see a Mitchell-Liberty and Bolivar-Haywood County Final Four???.....That's what would have happened if they didn't play each other in the first round...Only way to get rid of the West is put them against each other in the first round......

Guest dare_2_dream

even though hamilton got the win tonight, watkins and williams didnt impress me that much. williams reverse jam was nasty but besides that neither did much to make me say wow.