Best Catcher Morgan County?

friday night lights

Well all i got to say is i have watched Logan PLay everygame i havent seen him m ake a mistake yet and 2 is at his worst it is still good and he will make it to college and maybe further and to beat it all i would really like to see tyler trout do it can he even see over the mound??

i don't think so

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on we are talking about a high school catcher not Javy Lopez here. Logan is one heck of a catcher, I have seen him play many of times.By the time Logan is a junior or senior he will be throwing people out staeling from his knees too. rumor has it that he threw a 1.87 in practice and there aint a catcher around that can throw like that....this kid is for real!!!

oh come on we are talking about a high school catcher not Javy Lopez here. Logan is one heck of a catcher, I have seen him play many of times.By the time Logan is a junior or senior he will be throwing people out staeling from his knees too. rumor has it that he threw a 1.87 in practice and there aint a catcher around that can throw like that....this kid is for real!!!

yes there is i know a few catchers with a pop time of 1.87 and under.

Where is logan Alley from? I've never heard of him and By the way Tyler Trout threw out an Oz kid tonight, Oz's leadoff hitter, on a curveball in the dirt and he gunned him by a good 2 feet. So I'd say the kid is pretty good for a freshman.

You need to get your eyes checked. It was not in the dirt and he barely got him. He may have got the leadoff hitter but he didn't throw me out and i am the 8 hole hitter and one of the slowest people on the team.

You need to get your eyes checked. It was not in the dirt and he barely got him. He may have got the leadoff hitter but he didn't throw me out and i am the 8 hole hitter and one of the slowest people on the team.

He threw one..and should have been two people out but the ball got away. And yes I do believe that he was out by a good two maybe even three feet because the shortstop or second baseman had to go to the runner and tag him.

Where is logan Alley from? I've never heard of him and By the way Tyler Trout threw out an Oz kid tonight, Oz's leadoff hitter, on a curveball in the dirt and he gunned him by a good 2 feet. So I'd say the kid is pretty good for a freshman.

i think logan is from anderson county and didnt coalfield beat AC last nighT>?

Mr 33 noone wants to hear your self brag about stealing second on a ball that you were toast and was dropped. And For your info I know the ball was in the dirt I threw the thing. I shook off the heat and threw a curve and Tyler threw Leach out. You stole on a change up and still nailed. Now I know why the hynnbuss guy rags you so hard. you was the same one that I struck out and you got first on a pass ball. haha nice struck out by a freshman in his first game and then gunned by a freshman. Nice game 33 see ya next time.

Edited by philip2003