Best Catcher Morgan County?

friday night lights

Nobody looks at the team's best player. They look at the player's contribution to the team. He may be able to throw MPG out, but until Sunbright makes a team impression, no one will really shine. Sunbright is a tough team, don't get me wrong. I have just as much respect for them as I do any other team in this district.

O YEa Sunbright Dont shine ok big Wartburg Man i guess that means wartburg is far from having any star players cause they wont be good for the next 4 years

where the heck is morgan county anyway?

Beside roane cOunty15 min from Oak Ridge

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one said he was the team's best player. as far as the team goes this year, we are 5-0 in the first week and look to build off that this week. we have our first test this friday with a trip to o.s. if you read the other posts in this topic, not one mentions the contribution to the team the catcher gives, only what that person can do himself. sunbright's team will be fine. we will be good this year and even better next year. we start 1 senior, 7 juniors, and 1 sophomore. the sophomore being ryan hawn who is one of the best pitchers in the district.

I agree, Sunbright is a good team this year. They are a force to be reckoned with and I think they will definitely hold their own. They have some good talent and Ryan Hawn is an excellent pitcher. I will look forward to seeing how they fare this season. As to what I said about them not being up on anyone's radar, they just need time. They haven't been all that great the past couple of seasons so I was just making a comment. Jordan Young is a good catcher and a good all-around baseball player. I see Sunbright doing very well this season. They will definitely surprise some people.

O YEa Sunbright Dont shine ok big Wartburg Man i guess that means wartburg is far from having any star players cause they wont be good for the next 4 years

First of all, I am not from Wartburg. Second of all, they start six freshmen. I think they will do fine in the next four years.

The catching position is stacked in Morgan County.

Sunbright's Jordan Young is a heck of a talent behind the plate and has a very solid bat. He also is on of the fastest players in the district.

Coalfield's Logan Alley is the best defensive catcher in the county and gets the ball down to second faster than anybody in the district.

Wartburg's Tyler Trout is just a freshman and will be an oustanding player that develops the next year or two.

Oakdale's Dax Mitchell is steady behind the plate and is hitting the ball very well early in the season.

Edited by kingbrian3

oh come on we are talking about a high school catcher not Javy Lopez here. Logan is one heck of a catcher, I have seen him play many of times.By the time Logan is a junior or senior he will be throwing people out staeling from his knees too. rumor has it that he threw a 1.87 in practice and there aint a catcher around that can throw like that....this kid is for real!!!

I wish yall would shut up with all that bull crap. Your lips must be sore from all the suckin your doing. 1.87 that is something somone thought up you kneed to pull your stop watch out buddy. Sophmore haha yall got jokes must be in east TN all that thin air got ya crazy ova there