BGA VS Blackman

Big Head

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's an easy question:

blackman is going to beat the crap out of bga. They are going to dominate so much, it's not even funny.

And a forward of blackman will score a hattrick!@!!!!

I respect your opinion. I mean your and experienced poster on CoachT. You are obviosly not cocky or concieted. You don't worry about being overconfident. Overall I dont see how anyone could doubt a single word that comes out of your mouth.

What do you think will happen? Game is played tonight at 7:00.

already saw both teams play ,blackman with or with out all there players there still can not score and they will tell you that , bga as solid mid fielder who can score an a couple of strikers that can finish, bga by at least 2

i don't think everone understands the style that blackman plays they get a goal or 2 and and sit on that lead alot of people knock that kind of style but it is affective blackman doesn't need 100 goals a season to be a top 5 team

blackman has about 4 starters out tonight

i don't think everone understands the style that blackman plays they get a goal or 2 and and sit on that lead alot of people knock that kind of style but it is affective blackman doesn't need 100 goals a season to be a top 5 team

blackman has about 4 starters out tonight

i understand the defence they play, but they have a ex-basketball player thats a senior trying to score ,thats not going to happen, they are playing a freshman up top that can handle the ball but not going to get by many people,bga might be missing one player but not sure he went this weekend,blakman moves the ball well but having hard time scoring which puts a lot more pressure on them,bga should be able to score on set pieces

i understand the defence they play, but they have a ex-basketball player thats a senior trying to score ,thats not going to happen, they are playing a freshman up top that can handle the ball but not going to get by many people,bga might be missing one player but not sure he went this weekend,blakman moves the ball well but having hard time scoring which puts a lot more pressure on them,bga should be able to score on set pieces

also nobody understands nor respects that style of play

coach chadwick has done it with the tullahoma girls for years but we put up with alot of crap from people and we have won alot of games doing that

Edited by mjuhb