Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

I don't think it was classless. With all of the emotion going on, everyone would have acted the same way. I believe it was visable that Hamilton was not getting the majority of the calls and that one at the buzzer could have gone either way, so i dont think it was a bad call. Barry Stewart showed how clutch he is. Tennessee should be recruiting that kid. Anyways, I have noticed all week, that Hamilton had more class than any other team over there. The bench cheers for their team at all times, they have no back talk or disgusted looking faces after a foul or turnover is called on them, and they really just love the GAME of basketball. They don't let anything upset them. I think if you want to see classless, you should have looked at number 23 for shelbyville. But congrats to Shelbyville for making it to this game. It means only one team in the whole state is better than you, and congrats to Hamilton for going 39-0.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Stewart. Article is on home page.

Any of the three deserved it. It is an honor that he will cherish and it will make him work harder. He will be shooting at the old Harris court very soon. Twilley also deserved a nomination. Twilley was always the better player until this yr.. Twilley really stepped up tonight.

Congrats to Barry and his family. A class act.

i couldn't believe some calls against hamilton there at the end, first of all that kid was not fouled on that 3 point shot, it was a clean block and replay showed it, second the one kid was not out of bounds, and third that travel at the end was called before the kid had touched the ball for the rebound, he was just assuming he would travel, luckily for them they still won on a shot that rimmed out, but man it would have hurt real bad to lose after those calls....its bad when i only catch the last part of the game due to the ncaa tournament and all i see are blown calls after blown calls...but on another note, man are those kids from hamilton athletic, and which one of the kids from shelbyville did the announcer say utc was looking at, was it twilley or the one who hit the 3 free throws after the 1st ot?

I do agree that the out of bounds call was blown but yeh dude the Hamilton kid did fould Stewart while shooting the 3. Get some glasses. Great job Eagles!!

Guest Cutters Crazies

Big props to Twilley tonight for hitting huge 3, but who has a WIDE open chance to win it MR BASKETBALL what does he do...................MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I do agree that the out of bounds call was blown but yeh dude the Hamilton kid did fould Stewart while shooting the 3. Get some glasses. Great job Eagles!!

HOW can that out of bounds play be called? And...you "play on" whenever accidental horn blows during live play. Another bad call..Hamilton had a steal and ref blew the whistle to stop play. That could have been huge for Shelbyville.

Who cares if Siegel posters do not give Shelbyville respect. I give them all the respect i have and most people do. They played with tons of heart. Siegel fans have been saying all year, " we give credit where credit is due." If you don't think credit is due for Shelbyville then you are just being ignorant and biased. Both of your teams deserve a lot of credit. There were about 100 other AAA teams that would have givin anything to walk into the Murphy Center with the chance to play for a championship just like both of your teams. Congrats to all 24 teams that made it to the boro this year. 300 other teams sit at home and watched.