Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

Guest TheSolidOne101188

LOL, I never gave you much credit, now, no one else does either. Good night. You guys were fools tonight and everyone now recognizes it.

I'm always a fool, you all are the real fools for taking so long to figure this out.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL, I never gave you much credit, now, no one else does either. Good night. You guys were fools tonight and everyone now recognizes it.

im just glad your out of your "k" stage. talking about acting like a fool. goodnight. congrats on your silver ball and your boy missing the game winning shot.

Go play DDR and stop talking about stuff you have no clue about

Youre funny, you hate on shelbyville for choking .. guess what, you guys choked. good job. you hate on randy king when hes 1000x the coach that harris will ever be. you hate on me and i dont even have a clue who you are. :unsure: youre mad because siegel is going to get dominated next year in basketball, you post in baseball alot to, im sure oakland will take down your boys there also. youre pathetic. you lie to me in a pm saying youre a teacher at siegel, that's REALLY sad. you hate on stewart and twilley when they are the best guard combo in the AAA, youre a memphis fan .. but i wonder how long you've been one? bandwagon maybe? i don't know. i'm positive you know everything in the world about basketball, sports, life, music, movies, games, people, everything. don't you?

Guest dare_2_dream

Youre funny, you hate on shelbyville for choking .. guess what, you guys choked. good job. you hate on randy king when hes 1000x the coach that harris will ever be. you hate on me and i dont even have a clue who you are. :unsure: youre mad because siegel is going to get dominated next year in basketball, you post in baseball alot to, im sure oakland will take down your boys there also. youre pathetic. you lie to me in a pm saying youre a teacher at siegel, that's REALLY sad. you hate on stewart and twilley when they are the best guard combo in the AAA, youre a memphis fan .. but i wonder how long you've been one? bandwagon maybe? i don't know. i'm positive you know everything in the world about basketball, sports, life, music, movies, games, people, everything. don't you?

you get on here and defend people with athletic ability when you have none? B) ... you might not know who he is but he knows who you are ... oakland will not dominate next year, they will split with siegel, wait and see ... just go play zjones in some CS

you get on here and defend people with athletic ability when you have none? :unsure: ... you might not know who he is but he knows who you are ... oakland will not dominate next year, they will split with siegel, wait and see ... just go play zjones in some CS

alot of people on coacht don't have athletic ability, i don't really apply myself to sports much anyways just ask some of the siegel posters on here. oakland will beat siegel and not split with them, riverdale will be the other team to beat next year in 7aaa, and i'd probably play with him but he's not on the comp right now. thanks.

Guest Cutters Crazies

I am a Kansas City Royal fan i will not be questioned for bandwagon and I do not support the Siegel baseball program in any form shape or fashion. So go right ahead and beat them I will be sitting on your side more then likely cheering Tbone and Drew Fann on

Guest dare_2_dream

alot of people on coacht don't have athletic ability, i don't really apply myself to sports much anyways just ask some of the siegel posters on here. oakland will beat siegel and not split with them, riverdale will be the other team to beat next year in 7aaa, and i'd probably play with him but he's not on the comp right now. thanks.

you and dreed must be related. neither of you apply your abilities. i mean he is 5 ft 9 and can do reverse dunks but yet wins the award for best fan contest and not the dunk contest? he should be playing with all his ability and talent.

This may have been one of the best basketball games I have ever seen. Neither team deserved to lose tonight as both teams left everything on the court. I am proud to be a fan of the Shelbyville basketball program.

I do not understand how people can get on here and say the refs were trying to give the game to Shelbyville. I just finished watching a tape of the game and when 1 players shoots almost as many foul shots as a whole team something is definitely wrong. I noticed that obvious fouls by both teams were not being called. While I will admit that the OB call near the end of the 2nd OT was wrong it did not have an outcome on the game.

Anybody that says Barry choked with the last 3 he shot is crazy. The ball went in and out of the rim. I would like to see how many people, that are down on Barry or the Shelbyville team, on here could even come as close to hittting that shot at the end of a double OT game after playing all but maybe 1 minute. I don't think most people could have even hit the 3 FT's he hit to send it to the 2nd OT.

Shelbyville played the 2 top teams from Memphis and finished 1-1. This makes a total of 3 teams we played that were ranked in the top 25 of the USA this year and ended up beating 2 of them.

I want to congratulate Shelbyville on their accomplishments this year. While earning a silver ball was not the goal you should be proud for being making it as far as you did. Enjoy the moment guys for you have done something that no other Shelbyville boys team has ever been able to do. Also something that the majority of the negative posters on here have been unable to do either which is make it to the championship game.

I am a Kansas City Royal fan i will not be questioned for bandwagon and I do not support the Siegel baseball program in any form shape or fashion. So go right ahead and beat them I will be sitting on your side more then likely cheering Tbone and Drew Fann on

So you don't deny the other stuff

Edited by wingman10

im just glad your out of your "k" stage. talking about acting like a fool. goodnight. congrats on your silver ball and your boy missing the game winning shot.

You have made posts like this all night. You really made a fool of yourself. No one outside your small clan will ever believe you again.