Marion County Basketball

volsbbfan

I believe someone will be appointed to this position next week.

Whom ever they decide to appoint I hope they put someone in that knows the game and not just a body to fill a position. We have some great athelets coming up from the middle school in the next few years and it would be a shame to see the talent never used. Seems that all MC sports are coming around and building up but the basketball teams never gets the attention the other sports get.

Janelle Carter Campbell was the girls head coach last year and I think she stepped down to focus on her career. She had just got married and I am sure she would like to have been spending more time with her husband. JC is a great girl.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boys assistant coach got the job.

the assistant they are referring to is Chuck Keef, not me..... as far as gettin the job, i haven't heard anything concrete... an announcment will probably be made after spring break.... if it is Chuck, they will have themselves a good one, he cares about the program and i think will help the girls a lot

the assistant they are referring to is Chuck Keef, not me..... as far as gettin the job, i haven't heard anything concrete... an announcment will probably be made after spring break.... if it is Chuck, they will have themselves a good one, he cares about the program and i think will help the girls a lot

Have they named the new coach yet?