Shelbyville Basketball

Umpire

haha that took the wind right out of his sails...but great accomplishment this year by shelbyville

This was not about boasting, I just think its a great accomplishment. Its rare for one school to have the good fortune to have one of their teams make it to the state tournament let alone the championship. Getting through the district, regionals and sectionals is tough enough but to get both teams to the championship games, that special. My hats off to Trenton, Shelbyville and any other team that may accomplished such a great feat.

This was not about boasting, I just think its a great accomplishment. Its rare for one school to have the good fortune to have one of their teams make it to the state tournament let alone the championship. Getting through the district, regionals and sectionals is tough enough but to get both teams to the championship games, that special. My hats off to Trenton, Shelbyville and any other team that may accomplished such a great feat.

They played the sectional on the road and won. That is difficult to do. Yes, this was a special yr in Shelbyville and everyone is very proud of the young men and Coach Kevin and his staff.

Guest dare_2_dream

They played the sectional on the road and won. That is difficult to do. Yes, this was a special yr in Shelbyville and everyone is very proud of the young men and Coach Kevin and his staff.

and everyone has reason to be proud.

Guest dare_2_dream

I know it was a long time ago but back in 1984 both Brainerd's boys and girls won the AAA state championship. pretty impressive

that isnt pretty impressive, that is very very impressive my friend