Hamilton Wildcat Pride

Hoop_2k6

OK by now everyone knows about Hamilton and their victory.

But I am so proud of u guys, i must say.

As a loyal Hamilton Basketball fan, I fully support u guys

Today at school was hella crazy because it seemed like we had superstars in the building with everyone wearing wildcat gear, stickers, pins, t-shirts, and buttons.

Shoes were signed as well as shirts and hats.

It was a big day for us...

A pep rally is scheduled on Wednesday in honor of our basketball team

Good Job Guys and We love u!!

Love Hamilton!!

Edited by Hoop_2k6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to hamilton the respect is due but there is one thing that stuck out beyond all the skill and that is Hamiltons head coach he came off as kind of a think he knows it all he didnt shake Shelbyvilles coaches hand after the game and he just hollared and pounded his chest he didnt come off as professional to me, kinda dissapointed me

Edited by Bigdust100

You have no idea the pressure Coach Lawson was under. The alumni talked so bad about him during this season that it was awful. He is a class guy whom I respect a great deal. I promise you if he did not shake his hand it was an accident. He most likely was so happy to win under that pressure, he just forgot. So do not take offense to it.

You have no idea the pressure Coach Lawson was under. The alumni talked so bad about him during this season that it was awful. He is a class guy whom I respect a great deal. I promise you if he did not shake his hand it was an accident. He most likely was so happy to win under that pressure, he just forgot. So do not take offense to it.

still beyond the hand shaking theres the barking he was doin and the pounding his chest and just walking around acting way out o hand he should have been way more classy i question his morals hes just like all other loud mouth coaches that are not that good just blessed with talent and if the Alumni critisized him all year than ya maybe he is a bad coach and they need a new one for next year since all the talent is gone and now he will have to try and coach

still beyond the hand shaking theres the barking he was doin and the pounding his chest and just walking around acting way out o hand he should have been way more classy i question his morals hes just like all other loud mouth coaches that are not that good just blessed with talent and if the Alumni critisized him all year than ya maybe he is a bad coach and they need a new one for next year since all the talent is gone and now he will have to try and coach

Are you crazy? I'm not even a Hamilton fan but thats a ridiculous post.No matter how much talent a team has,it takes a good coach to be able to bring the talent together.Sounds like this Hamilton team was a once in a lifetime team,so of course you aren't gonna have another team like this.But no matter the talent level you have to be able to get the group to work together.There is no way you get rid of a coach after he wins a title,I find it a tribute to the coach to be able to fight through the criticism,and bring the team together to win state.Sounded like it was a heck of a game.Congratulations to Hamilton on the title and the superb season.

Are you crazy? I'm not even a Hamilton fan but thats a ridiculous post.No matter how much talent a team has,it takes a good coach to be able to bring the talent together.Sounds like this Hamilton team was a once in a lifetime team,so of course you aren't gonna have another team like this.But no matter the talent level you have to be able to get the group to work together.There is no way you get rid of a coach after he wins a title,I find it a tribute to the coach to be able to fight through the criticism,and bring the team together to win state.Sounded like it was a heck of a game.Congratulations to Hamilton on the title and the superb season.

i think if they brought in an assistant coach maybe alumni with some head coaching experience that had success than they might compete next year but i dont think that their head coach is a good one

The person who made that dumb quote about Hamilton coach must be a kid and not an adult. How can you judge a person coaching experience based on exchanging hand shakes between coaches. You can't sit here and say that the coach from shelbyville tried to shake the coach from hamilton hand, and he refused....he was celebrating with his team.....I have one question for you, did the coach from shelbyville try to shake the hamilton coach hand....I think the coaches probably didn't shake hands because one coach was celebrating with his team and the other coach was trying to help the kid who missed the last shot.....please give credit where it is due....Great season Hamilton and Shelbyville.....You guys made history....put this on record Hamilton and Shelbyville have some great COACHES.... B)

The person who made that dumb quote about Hamilton coach must be a kid and not an adult. How can you judge a person coaching experience based on exchanging hand shakes between coaches. You can't sit here and say that the coach from shelbyville tried to shake the coach from hamilton hand, and he refused....he was celebrating with his team.....I have one question for you, did the coach from shelbyville try to shake the hamilton coach hand....I think the coaches probably didn't shake hands because one coach was celebrating with his team and the other coach was trying to help the kid who missed the last shot.....please give credit where it is due....Great season Hamilton and Shelbyville.....You guys made history....put this on record Hamilton and Shelbyville have some great COACHES.... B)

if you would read i didnt say it was just about the handshake i mentioned some unclassy things he did and im no kid i know what i saw and that is and unclasy mediocre coach that dropped into a good situation to suceed

if you would read i didnt say it was just about the handshake i mentioned some unclassy things he did and im no kid i know what i saw and that is and unclasy mediocre coach that dropped into a good situation to suceed

Well did you see the cheating that was taking place?

Maybe Coach Lawson was beating his chest because he was celebrating the victory inspite of the foul play that was taking place,

Or maybe you didnt notice that either

Cheating was taking place but Hamilton still brought the victory home and we are having a great time celebrating

Love Hamilton! Absolutely!

Guest Cutters Crazies

Big Dusty....just think about what you would have been doing if our team won. That would seem like nothing compared to what some of our people would have done. Give it a rest, anyone would be going crazy in that situation. Easy to look at from the outside but put yourself in his shoes.