Hamilton Wildcat Pride

Hoop_2k6

Big Dusty....just think about what you would have been doing if our team won. That would seem like nothing compared to what some of our people would have done. Give it a rest, anyone would be going crazy in that situation. Easy to look at from the outside but put yourself in his shoes.

well im a different aspect i can go crazy i am a fan but im sure coach Harris would not have acted like that and you know it he is not like that in anyway

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well did you see the cheating that was taking place?

Maybe Coach Lawson was beating his chest because he was celebrating the victory inspite of the foul play that was taking place,

Or maybe you didnt notice that either

Cheating was taking place but Hamilton still brought the victory home and we are having a great time celebrating

Love Hamilton! Absolutely!

Yes the ref made one call that everyone will agree was a bad call but there is no way the refs were cheating for Shelbyville. Your team won and they deserve to be proud of that. The players decided the game and that is the way it should be.

congrats to hamilton the respect is due but there is one thing that stuck out beyond all the skill and that is Hamiltons head coach he came off as kind of a think he knows it all he didnt shake Shelbyvilles coaches hand after the game and he just hollared and pounded his chest he didnt come off as professional to me, kinda dissapointed me

39-0 I think he deserves to have a few slip ups let go. He forgot to shake hands, but he is in the choosen few of Teams from Tennessee that went undefeated. Maybe he just got caught up in the moment of winning the best state championship game ever.

Big dust....you have said that the coach from hamilton is not a good coach because he was pounding his chest and some other antics describe by you...think about this if you are a christian, if you sin, does that make you a bad christian....with that said we all make mistakes and I'm sure you have made them as well.....I have to agree with you on one thing that the coach from hamilton is not a good coach because he is a great coach....good coaches get to the championship and great coaches win them....good coaches (coaches that don't win any championship) will be remembered as people who made it to the big dance but they didn't win it...whereas great coaches (coaches that win championships) will go down in history....you can have all the talent in the world but if you can't make them play as a team then you will not win the big one....it's like having a puzzle with all the pieces and not knowing where to put them to complete it...Coach Lawson had all the pieces, however, if he didn't know how to make them play as a team then they wouldn't be the 8 best team in the nation....if you was paying attention to the game, they played good defense like it should be played the whole game....and they also ran their offense the way it should have been ran.....I think the coach from Hamilton did an excellent job by maximizing the talent he had....Don't down a brotha...crown him for a great season....39-0....name another good coach that accomplished that and won the championship....I don't think you can...LOL.....Great Job Hamilton... ;)

Guest dare_2_dream

39-0 I think he deserves to have a few slip ups let go. He forgot to shake hands, but he is in the choosen few of Teams from Tennessee that went undefeated. Maybe he just got caught up in the moment of winning the best state championship game ever.

maybe so. i can see both sides of this arguement though.

Can someone explain to me why the Hamilton coach gets so much criticism? What more does a man have to do to be considered at least a "decent" coacht? Hamilton beat everyone they played and they played some good teams. I am not saying that he is a "great" coach. I just wonder why he gets so much grief and who could have possible questioned him at all during this season. I sure wish my team had gone undefeated and won the state championship. <_<

Can someone explain to me why the Hamilton coach gets so much criticism? What more does a man have to do to be considered at least a "decent" coacht? Hamilton beat everyone they played and they played some good teams. I am not saying that he is a "great" coach. I just wonder why he gets so much grief and who could have possible questioned him at all during this season. I sure wish my team had gone undefeated and won the state championship. <_<

Thank You Truhoopsfan

Big dust....you have said that the coach from hamilton is not a good coach because he was pounding his chest and some other antics describe by you...think about this if you are a christian, if you sin, does that make you a bad christian....with that said we all make mistakes and I'm sure you have made them as well.....I have to agree with you on one thing that the coach from hamilton is not a good coach because he is a great coach....good coaches get to the championship and great coaches win them....good coaches (coaches that don't win any championship) will be remembered as people who made it to the big dance but they didn't win it...whereas great coaches (coaches that win championships) will go down in history....you can have all the talent in the world but if you can't make them play as a team then you will not win the big one....it's like having a puzzle with all the pieces and not knowing where to put them to complete it...Coach Lawson had all the pieces, however, if he didn't know how to make them play as a team then they wouldn't be the 8 best team in the nation....if you was paying attention to the game, they played good defense like it should be played the whole game....and they also ran their offense the way it should have been ran.....I think the coach from Hamilton did an excellent job by maximizing the talent he had....Don't down a brotha...crown him for a great season....39-0....name another good coach that accomplished that and won the championship....I don't think you can...LOL.....Great Job Hamilton... :thumb:

ever heard of a coach named Geno from UCONN he did it and he is one of the classiest men and a Great ball coach but if you want to day tell you a high school coach that did it i cant right now none come to mind but in another sport we can say coach Rankin from Riverdale he did it