Ridgeway vs. MUS

StewieGriffin

Actually ridgeway lost to germantown in PKs last year before going to district championship... if they would have won that game they would have been in state hands down in germantowns position. ridgeway had a good team last year but personally i think ridgeway is stronger this year. they didnt lose anything they jsut gained. as for Josh Jasper he is no dobt one of, if not the best junior in the state. he was all state last year and hopefully will be again this year.

I dont know why you think that MUS has no major advantage on Ridgeway. i guess we will see. It will be a good game just like always

Just responding to your statement that you didnt lose anyone this year....umm jeremy logue and Hanes? as i recall they were some of your best players

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ridgeway controlled most of the game the 1st goal bounced over the keepers head and rolled into the goal. The middle was ran by 2 juniors Jasper and Exelberd and 1 senior Ashkanz. The game was fun to watch and the game on tuesday VS houston should bea good one

Controlled most of the game? you must be joking. I watched it and for the most part, the ball was with MUS on the Ridgeway side of the field. I don't know what game u were watching, but that's not what i saw.