Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know 100 percent for a fact that Carter's coach called the tournament director and refused to play us. what does it matter if the tournament is around the corner, neither of us is going to throw any of our district pitchers, its just a baseball game, professional teams play people in their division like 20 times a year. in baseball you never know what will happen on any given day, so it doesnt matter how many times you play somebody.

shsbaseball33, yea mark allen got in my face after the game because he is attention hungry and just wishes that he could get on my level, which will never happen. there was no suspenions or anything like that, no punches or anything were thrown, but carter was pretty classes about the whole thing, coaches, players, and fans. our assistant coaches were carrying their fungo bats back to their cars and the carter assistant coach started yelling at them saying what are you gonna do with those bats get our players. carter just likes to pop off at the mouth, trying to get some attention because they definetly dont get the attention by just playing.

unfortunately we wont get to play carter again this year because........well read between the lines if you know the seeding of the tournament.

I know 100 percent for a fact that Carter's coach called the tournament director and refused to play us. what does it matter if the tournament is around the corner, neither of us is going to throw any of our district pitchers, its just a baseball game, professional teams play people in their division like 20 times a year. in baseball you never know what will happen on any given day, so it doesnt matter how many times you play somebody.

shsbaseball33, yea mark allen got in my face after the game because he is attention hungry and just wishes that he could get on my level, which will never happen. there was no suspenions or anything like that, no punches or anything were thrown, but carter was pretty classes about the whole thing, coaches, players, and fans. our assistant coaches were carrying their fungo bats back to their cars and the carter assistant coach started yelling at them saying what are you gonna do with those bats get our players. carter just likes to pop off at the mouth, trying to get some attention because they definetly dont get the attention by just playing.

unfortunately we wont get to play carter again this year because........well read between the lines if you know the seeding of the tournament.

Talk about classless... your coaches stood in the parking lot and tried to intimidate everyone that had on green. It was just another classic display of the lack of sportmanship that you all have. As for Mark Allen, I believe he was shoved by you or another one of your punk teammates and thats what got the whole thing started. Easy to run off at the mouth on here, but you backed up pretty quick when he came after you. We will see about the tourney. Keep talkin though, because you come up with some pretty creative stories. Maybe if you hadn't choked in the last game you all might have won, huh :P

in the region it will be anderson county and loudon... and who is deviled hornet ... are u even from carter

YEAH and NO :D

Talk about classless... your coaches stood in the parking lot and tried to intimidate everyone that had on green. It was just another classic display of the lack of sportmanship that you all have. As for Mark Allen, I believe he was shoved by you or another one of your punk teammates and thats what got the whole thing started. Easy to run off at the mouth on here, but you backed up pretty quick when he came after you. We will see about the tourney. Keep talkin though, because you come up with some pretty creative stories. Maybe if you hadn't choked in the last game you all might have won, huh :P

YEAH and NO :D

MAYBE..........I DON'T KNOW <_<

Talk about classless... your coaches stood in the parking lot and tried to intimidate everyone that had on green. It was just another classic display of the lack of sportmanship that you all have. As for Mark Allen, I believe he was shoved by you or another one of your punk teammates and thats what got the whole thing started. Easy to run off at the mouth on here, but you backed up pretty quick when he came after you. We will see about the tourney. Keep talkin though, because you come up with some pretty creative stories. Maybe if you hadn't choked in the last game you all might have won, huh <_<

YEAH and NO :P

MAYBE..........I DON'T KNOW :P

to bad you all wont get far enough in district to play us, so good luck to you next after tuesday.

Talk about classless... your coaches stood in the parking lot and tried to intimidate everyone that had on green. It was just another classic display of the lack of sportmanship that you all have. As for Mark Allen, I believe he was shoved by you or another one of your punk teammates and thats what got the whole thing started. Easy to run off at the mouth on here, but you backed up pretty quick when he came after you. We will see about the tourney. Keep talkin though, because you come up with some pretty creative stories. Maybe if you hadn't choked in the last game you all might have won, huh

First off tell me how I choked???? We made 8 errors and gave you 7 Unearned runs, yea sounds like I choked real bad. Our coaches were told to stand in the parking lot by the SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS to make sure there werent any fights or anything like that. I would never back down from Mark Allen, he wishes he could be like me, we were seperated by other players and people. Lack of sportsmanship you say, who was running around our dugout after the last out yelling at us, I belive that was the people in green. Untill one of you "little people" get on my level, I dont wanna hear your crap.

Oh yea I would like to know what stories im making up, ask your coach tomorrow about his conversation with the tournament director at about 915 or 930 friday night.