Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

Eventho Myers got the loss, he still pitched a great game. I had 2 get my splitter going, and that was the difference...because watchin Alcoa play Fulton, i saw they were a dead fastball hitting team and they were killin the ball, if i wouldnt have got that workin early...that woulda been a diff. game, good luck 2 everyone the rest of the way.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea man you threw a great game, i couldnt tell what you were throwing from the dugout, but i could tell it was pretty nasty. you had a great game plan and so did your hitters, and you didnt boot or bobble any balls in the field, and that always translates into a win. i hope we get to see yall again on thursday.

Edited by alcoa06

"I think we should have won," Dunn said. "We left too many guys on base and just got beat. We're better than that team.''

This is a quote from the Alcoa coach in the Daily Times today. And let me state before my comment, I am not a Carter fan. I can understand thinking you're a better team than Carter if maybe they only beat you once. But didn't Carter beat Alcoa twice in the regular season and eliminate them from the tourney? I think beating a team three times states for itself who the better team is.

"I think we should have won," Dunn said. "We left too many guys on base and just got beat. We're better than that team.''

This is a quote from the Alcoa coach in the Daily Times today. And let me state before my comment, I am not a Carter fan. I can understand thinking you're a better team than Carter if maybe they only beat you once. But didn't Carter beat Alcoa twice in the regular season and eliminate them from the tourney? I think beating a team three times states for itself who the better team is.

Just goes to show the lack of class at Alcoa. I have said it since the disgraceful display of sportsmanship that I witnessed when we played at Alcoa and after the game two assistant coaches stood in the parking lot with baseball bats to control the crowd. Good job Hornets and don't worry about what a classless coach might say about you. By the way Tornadoes have a good rest of the school year at home. :thumb:

I would bet that your #1 fan probably just likes to watch boys in tight pants. He's not there for the baseball he's there for the eye candy.

"To the response about a #1 fan all i have to say is two time and Vicker sounds like a guy whose x girlfriend called him a dispicable human being"

Hey hornet#12 lets not get personal now, what your mom says about me when is private if she wants me to know she'll tell me. I saw you and your #1 fan getting in the car to ride home the other day. Wasn't a little weird though the both of you riding in the back seat with just your mom driving and no one in the other front seat?

Edited by Vicker

Hey hornet#12 lets not get personal now, what your mom says about me when she gets is private if she wants me to know she'll tell me. I saw you and your #1 fan getting in the car to ride home the other day. Wasn't a little weird though the both of you riding in the back seat with just your mom driving and no one in the other front seat?

WELL VICKER YOU ARE SURE MAKING ALOT OF JOKES FOR A GUY WHO IS AN ASSISTANT COACH FOR GIRLS SOFTBALL AND JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY HAVE YOU BEEN EJECTED FROM ANY FLAG FOOTBALL GAMES LATELY