wayne county softball

softballer313

I hear Wayne County Ladycats are going to be pretty good this year. They have had a pretty good take off so far with winning 3 out of 5 games. They have some pretty good freshman. What about Clifton? whats all the talk about them being so good?

Sorry, but they lost to Hardin County 14-2 last night.

- yep, unfortunately the 'Cats didn't play well in the cold weather. Seemed the pitcher had problems with pitch calls as well from what I saw. Wayne County does have some promising players - who is that 1st baseman who does the splits on close plays? Also, the short stop has a dominate arm!

Have not seen Clifton play yet this year -

- last time I checked, Hardin County was a AAA team and Wayne County a singe A - I believe Wayne County can compete w/ Hardin County as they did in the invitational tourney - score being 4 to 1, but I've noticed every single year we have participated in the Hardin County Tournament, the brackets seem to be geared towards HC having the easier path to the championship round? My reason being that Summertown, a class A powerhouse, is never in bracket w/ HC.

Why is this ?

- last time I checked, Hardin County was a AAA team and Wayne County a singe A - I believe Wayne County can compete w/ Hardin County as they did in the invitational tourney - score being 4 to 1, but I've noticed every single year we have participated in the Hardin County Tournament, the brackets seem to be geared towards HC having the easier path to the championship round? My reason being that Summertown, a class A powerhouse, is never in bracket w/ HC.

Why is this ?

Usually the host team does have the easiest route to the Championship......