Region 5 - 3A

RamblinWreck

lipscum is okay but its only cuz they buy players and every other team in this region stinks marshall county has players but they dont play all the time and every other team outside of those two just stinks i mean come on now creekwood cheatem county and montgomery central are a joke

BrooklynBrawler the first problem is ur not from brooklyn and the second one is ur probably not a brawler so change the name oh clever one. oh and please inform me of the players lipscomb buys so maybe i can restructure their contracts and maybe they can give me a loan sometime. thats what i thought.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BrooklynBrawler the first problem is ur not from brooklyn and the second one is ur probably not a brawler so change the name oh clever one. oh and please inform me of the players lipscomb buys so maybe i can restructure their contracts and maybe they can give me a loan sometime. thats what i thought.

Don't let the Brawler restructure the contract because he probably can't even spell his name to sign it on the dotted line :angry: