Region 5 - 3A

RamblinWreck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lipscum is okay but its only cuz they buy players and every other team in this region stinks marshall county has players but they dont play all the time and every other team outside of those two just stinks i mean come on now creekwood cheatem county and montgomery central are a joke

name one player lipsCOMB has bought

lipscum is okay but its only cuz they buy players and every other team in this region stinks marshall county has players but they dont play all the time and every other team outside of those two just stinks i mean come on now creekwood cheatem county and montgomery central are a joke

last time i checked the "joke" team made it to the playoffs and got to the 2nd round. o to bad giles didnt get to make it! so who's the joke?

• 1 month later...

last time i checked the "joke" team made it to the playoffs and got to the 2nd round. o to bad giles didnt get to make it! so who's the joke?

TheCrooklynCrawler is a Pearl-Cohn man delicousD :thumb:

I see where Lipscomb had spring practice and that their website is up to date. Cheatham Co. scrimmaged East Robertson last Friday night and they scrimmage at Kenwood tomorrow night. Montgomery Central looked impressive in a scrimmage with Stewart Co. and they scrimmage at Jo Byrns Friday night. Giles Co. scrimmages at Lincoln Co. on Friday night.

As for Creek Wood, Page, and Marshall Co. I really don't have the slightest clue who any of those teams are scrimmaging this spring or if they have already had scrimmages.

This region should be interesting once again this upcoming fall with 6-7 teams being possibilities to qualify for the playoffs once November arrives :lol:

[quote

As for Creek Wood, Page, and Marshall Co. I really don't have the slightest clue who any of those teams are scrimmaging this spring or if they have already had scrimmages.

Marshall County scrimmaged Clarksville NE last Thursday and scrimmages Dekalb Co. tonight. Looked pretty good against NE, but I do not feel it was a true indication because they were not very good.

Thanks for the info RamblinWreck. Marshall Co. should have their way with DeKalb Co. tonight if that team is anywhere near what they were last year. Scoring should be no problem for an offensive football team that returns the talent that Marshall Co. has coming back but what I want to know is how will that defense be this year now that the guy from Blackman is now coaching in Lewisburg.

I am here to tell you that I like Coach Shockley's approach. I know that the defense was teribble last year, so I think it is not much to say they will be better. The d-line is big (and will be physical). The LBs are learning their reads well. I think by the first scrimmage in August the defense will be much improved. Heck, if the Tigers can keep opponent's under 20 *grin*, the offense will have a chance to win the game.

• 2 weeks later...