Beech

WilsonCentral22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beech looked impressive today. anyone think they will give hendersonville a run for the district title?

I feel that Beech will be able to contend and give Hendersonville a run for the district title they faced each other in the first match of the season and beech won 5-4 and as far as i know beech is still undefeated in district matches but still have to face hville at least one more time in season and probably in district. I feel that hville vs beech is going to be a toss up everytime they play each other

i believe so

dont count WC out, we lost to Beech 3-6 last week, and lost one match in a tie-break and another was VERY close. we play hendersonville on tuesday, and feel like we have the best chance we've ever had to knock off hendersonville.

Dennis always cracks me up. I enjoy talking to him. Was also a good girls basketball coach.

i believe so

dont count WC out, we lost to Beech 3-6 last week, and lost one match in a tie-break and another was VERY close. we play hendersonville on tuesday, and feel like we have the best chance we've ever had to knock off hendersonville.

When Beech played WC everone played up a spot last week in doubles because they sat their #1 doubles team Bret and Serag

I saw hendersonville at a tournament this weekend and I was not impressed at all. Haven't seen Beech, but Hendersonville had no one that impressed me at all.

I agree with you they do not have a stand out player and there #1 seed isnt stand out he is just so atheletic and gets every ball back in play. He is hard to play aganist because he gets to everything,

he is really quick. Does anyone know the score to the wilson central vs hendersonville match today?

I agree with you they do not have a stand out player and there #1 seed isnt stand out he is just so atheletic and gets every ball back in play. He is hard to play aganist because he gets to everything,

he is really quick. Does anyone know the score to the wilson central vs hendersonville match today?

Hendersonville defeated Wilson Central 9-0 on the girls side. Hendersonville boys won 7-2. Commando boys improve their record to 7-2, girls to 5-3.

other scores from around middle tn...

Boys

MBA over USN 5-1

Ravenwood over BGA 8-0

BA over Davidson Ac. 7-2

Greenbriar over Portland 8-1

Gallatin over Smyrna 7-1

Page over Van Buren Co. 7-0

Beech over Mt. Juliet 6-3

David Lipscomb over CPA 3-2