Best 15u`s

I had the chance to watch Flight 15 under this past weekend. I am unsure what other teams have but this team looked very good. They scored 110 points in a game Saturday night and 92 in there game Saturday morning. I talk with two of the parents and it seems that two 6'2 post players out of Kentucky were not with the team this past weekend due to playing in the Kentucky State Tournament. I was also told that all the kids are 14 under besides two of them.

I didn't realize out-of-state players could play on a Tennessee team. Is there a rule on how far a player can travel to play on another team or does it have to be a border state?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize out-of-state players could play on a Tennessee team. Is there a rule on how far a player can travel to play on another team or does it have to be a border state?

I watch the 15 under kid Natalie Novosel that plays on Flight Silver (non aau team) at the Boo Williams tournament. She is unbelieveable, 6'0 shooting guard that can do it all and from talking to several people around she is rated top 20 sophomore in the nation. Someone told me that she played at a high school in lexington, kentucky and they finished like third in the nation and she was the leading scorer on the team. I just loved watching this kid play and I was shocked when I was told that she was just a 15 under. It would have been great to see glory and novosel go at it if Flight would have played her with the 15 under team. Also as sophomore on that same team is Michelle Davis, 6'3 power foward Cleveland, which is probably the best true post player I have seen that is a sophomore / 15 under age and she is playing up 16. I saw her step out and make a couple three pointers and also make very strong moves with back to basket. The last 15 under player that is playing up on that team that I watched was Katie Brooks, 5'9 pg / sg, which I don't see very man sophomore players in the state as good as brooks. I believe she plays at Heritage High School. I didn't see Flight Navy play at Boo Williams but I was told that they had four sophomores that were playing up that are very talented players. I know two of them are talked about on here alot Alex Jarrell, 6'4 Shelbyville, and Abby Andrews, 5'10 Collinwood. I have never seen either one of them in person but heard they are very good players. Flight future looks very bright in this age division.

I was traveling watching my niece play for the 15 under team so wasn't able to see all the Flight games but these kids stood out to me if these are the kids people are talking about that is playing up. I may be totally wrong with my answer but these are the only kids that I can think of that is being talked about .

Nice post and it seems you have watched several of the teams in the Flight program play. Great job to all teams and the 15 under age division is very competitve this year. Yes we could have played Novosel and Brooks 15 under but the other sophomres are between 1 to 3 months to old but will be able to play 16 under two years in a row. Also playing up is Faith Dupree, 6'3, which may be the best freshman post player in the state. Novosel is like you said very talented but still has alot of work to do and maybe next year we will play her in the AAU circuit rather than just the Nike circuit so others can see what amazed you so much in Hampton :lol::lol::o:lol:.

Flight program is running very strong right now and the future is as bright as ever. Over the next several months stay tuned to www.tennesseeflight.com due to some more news that will shock alot of people will be posted. Good Luck to all teams at the AAU state tournaments.

Tennessee Flight Nike Basketball

www.tennesseeflight.com

tennesseeflight@hotmail.com

Edited by showtime7

I want to be name 2 other Freshman post who are on most recruiters HOT LIST. Dymon Raynor and Jasmine Hassell.Both play for Pride Dymon 15u, Jasmine14u. Pride`s 15u is also loaded with some great guard personal.Without trying to knock any other kid while lifting these kids, I just want to state the talent in this state is Tremendous! It would be good if the best 14`s,15`s and16`s in the state could get together for a playday in June prior to the Nationals, with everyone playing each other.Pride`s 15u can play with any group at 15u,16u or 17u.Note: I didn`t say win, I said compete with the chance of winning. Outside of sanctioned AAU Tournaments ,they play 16u and 17u. In fact Sat. night in Jefferson City they play the Dayton Lady Hoopster`s 16u, who finished No.3 in the Country last year as 15u`s.It will be a Challenge for the Girls being that they are undefeated against everyone they have played ,reguardless of age. :(