IMAC

longfellow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to M'town East in another tough loss to a top level program--this time Farragut. East has played a schedule that more IMAC teams should play in preparation for the post-season play. I think they may catch West or Jeff by surprise.

yeah, no joke...east is playing a heck of schedule, and are fairing pretty well. they may not have beaten halls or farragut but both games could have went either way. east may very well be a realistic competitor for the conference title. we'll just have to see how they play against west and jeff. Jeff has east monday and DH @ west on tuesday. its gonna be another tough week. will be interesting to see how the pitching lays out.

The pats lost to happy valley tonight in the kingsport tournament 11-9. pitching could have went better for jeff. co., along with a few mental mistakes. it was a tough loss. jeff. plays gate city tom. who i believe just played their first game of the year tonight against DB, so i dont know a whole lot about them. hopefully jeff will come out with another win.

Has anyone heard this?

I heard through the grapevine/rumor mill that the District 2-AAA (IMAC) tourney was going to be played at Pioneer Park at Tusculum College.

I know G'Ville is hosting it this year; but that would be an awesome site to hold it every year. If indeed this is true.

i haven't heard that yet, but it would be great. i would much rather play there, than at greenville's park, considering tusculum has an amazing field. keep us posted if you hear anything else on this topic!

jeff co drops another game tonight in the hands of gate city out of va. they've looked less than impressive the past couple of nights and were shut out ton. by a mediocre pitcher (topped out at 74). they've got DB scheduled for tom. and considering the way they're playing now they had better pray for rain. they also better look out against east and west this next week or they could be sweeping away the dust as those two teams roll past them in conference.

havent heard much from any other teams in the imac this week...whats goin on...how are east and west doin?

Edited by blinddog

As of last report the district tourney is going to be played at Tusculum College. There has been ongoing discussion about this from the high school coach and the college coaches and with the athletic director. Unless something changes between now and then that is the plan from what I understand.

Wow how about East with a big win over Jefferson County last night? I know that Jefferson County may have been looking a bit ahead to the double header with West on Tuesday but still you have to take care of business at hand first. West may have been looking a little ahead as well, Greeneville gave them all they wanted last night in losing 3-1. Tuesday looks to be a big day in the IMAC.