Spring Practice

polk_wildcat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the admin supports the new coach and gives him time. Good luck. Hey, please feel free to jump in on the Polk Co love fest.

Well, to tell the truth. My family and I have come to Polk Co. to watch football when Central has been playing further away then we wanted to travel & Polk was at home. It was good to set and cheer for a winning team, though we attended the Loudon game & jinxed you with the Central luck there. Sorry. I alos have a son that just turned 13 and is 6 foot and pretty solid 175 lbs and I've told him if he wants to play at Polk we would get him there even though his sister plays at Central. But the Blue has already gotten in his blood.

I've not figured out why Central can support the basketball so strong & Polk can support football so well, but Central is satisfied to go 5-5 in football, and Polk is satisfied to be .500 in basketball. Don't make sense.

Well, to tell the truth. My family and I have come to Polk Co. to watch football when Central has been playing further away then we wanted to travel & Polk was at home. It was good to set and cheer for a winning team, though we attended the Loudon game & jinxed you with the Central luck there. Sorry. I alos have a son that just turned 13 and is 6 foot and pretty solid 175 lbs and I've told him if he wants to play at Polk we would get him there even though his sister plays at Central. But the Blue has already gotten in his blood.

I've not figured out why Central can support the basketball so strong & Polk can support football so well, but Central is satisfied to go 5-5 in football, and Polk is satisfied to be .500 in basketball. Don't make sense.

Good luck to your son!

Your son would be a good TE or maybe SE :thumb:

I'm sure Coach Davis and staff would be glad to have him.