Hr leaders

pistons30

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them come hit 9AAA pitching. I remember a year or two ago when a single A school was talking about how many home runs one guy was hitting....then they faced someone throwing only 85mph that completely stopped them. The next day in the paper the coach was quoted as saying they were used to seeing 75 mph pitching. Some of these schools are unfamiliar to me, but I have to wonder what kind of pitching they are seeing. Anyone know what some of these kids batting averages are, or are they just swinging for the moon on every pitch?

The question was who has the most homeruns not who has faced the best pitching. You can always start a thread about who has hit the most homeruns off the best pitching if that is what you want to know. Everyone from little league to the Majors takes advantage of the weaker pitching and all teams have some weaker pitchers. Including teams in 3A.

Let them come hit 9AAA pitching. I remember a year or two ago when a single A school was talking about how many home runs one guy was hitting....then they faced someone throwing only 85mph that completely stopped them. The next day in the paper the coach was quoted as saying they were used to seeing 75 mph pitching. Some of these schools are unfamiliar to me, but I have to wonder what kind of pitching they are seeing. Anyone know what some of these kids batting averages are, or are they just swinging for the moon on every pitch?

its not like single A players are playin in someones backyard or somethin, we still play summer ball and stuff with kids from AAA schools and have the ability to be just as good as them a kid who plays A actually got MVP of the league. we work our butts off in the offseason just like they do too its not like we go out there and slack off all day.. single A pitchers have as good a pitcher as a AAA school would but just not as many of them as a AAA school because of the small school size, we still see low to mid-80's sometimes and maybe even faster from time to time.. i'm not sayin we'd be jackin em out everyday cuz we dont see someone throwin 85 everyday and arent really adjusted to it. but dont think we have teams of players who couldnt play on a AAA team just because of our school size. thats all i gotta say about that, back to the topic.