Best team in 6-3a

gmcsoldier24

Guest catfish-hunter

who has the best team in region 6-3a i think McNairy will have a tough squad to beat this year i also think chester co. will be good this year returning jr. running back courtney cobb and adam cloud playin safety there going to shock alot of people

Jackson South Side is always a contender in this region and I heard that they looked awfully impressive in a scrimmage with Huntingdon this spring.

What do Lexington, Liberty, and Fayette Ware return this year?????????

Jackson South Side is always a contender in this region and I heard that they looked awfully impressive in a scrimmage with Huntingdon this spring.

What do Lexington, Liberty, and Fayette Ware return this year?????????

Well i think that Fayette Ware returns a little but lexington is losing just about everyone but i heard Chris Donald didn't play in the scrimmage against South Side and he makes a big differance when he's on the field

who has the best team in region 6-3a i think McNairy will have a tough squad to beat this year i also think chester co. will be good this year returning jr. running back courtney cobb and adam cloud playin safety there going to shock alot of people

good call on mcnairy, tommy browder always has those guys ready to play...but chester county. you must be the ultimate optimist. they have been better in recent years, but to contend in this region. not yet!

good call on mcnairy, tommy browder always has those guys ready to play...but chester county. you must be the ultimate optimist. they have been better in recent years, but to contend in this region. not yet!

well they made it to the playoffs last year before losing to a team that played for state championship and lost and where was mcnairy sitting at home we'll see when the season starts