top defensive players in 3a

pain train

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

sorry, i meant it for 1a and 2a also

Well in response to my own thread (since I am pain train :thumb: ) I must include those two linebackers from Lipscomb. #44 Ben Lehning and #50 Dale Binkley :rolleyes:

DLine, kids a monster! he has been makin defensive plays since he was a sof. playing in the state tittle game! Kid is good, i love watchin him play!

(this isnt cherries)

i had to block hamilton two times last year and there is no doubt that he is one of the better d lineman in the state if u ask me. It was like moving a rock and he could fly for 290 pounds. He is an outstanding player and will maybe be a force at the next level depending on where he goes and how well he is coached

(this isnt cherries)

i had to block hamilton two times last year and there is no doubt that he is one of the better d lineman in the state if u ask me. It was like moving a rock and he could fly for 290 pounds. He is an outstanding player and will maybe be a force at the next level depending on where he goes and how well he is coached

how big is hamilton?