pitchers to watch

bLiNg bLiNg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollifield (SR) signed with Coastal Carolina.

Fagg (Jr) pitched for the Maryville Magic 5 or 6 years and last year for the Diamond Dodgers Gold 16u.

Broackman (JR) pitched last year (and will this yr) for the Magic Gold 18u and has helped CAK make the state tournament the last 2 (maybe three) years and picthed for them as an 8th grader. Magic Gold 18u is most likely the best travel team in the Knoxville area and plays mostly exposure tournaments.

Isham (Jr) has played for the Diamond Dodgers since she was 9 or 10 (last year for the 18u Gold).

Not sure about their records but my daughter has caught for Fagg, Isham, and Brockman in travel ball and they are among the best in the Knoxville area.

You forgot ONE

Kandice Irwin Knox Central

As a Freshmen took her team to state

Finished 3rd I think

Has over 230 K's this year so far

Has her Summer Team Qualified for the ASA Nationals 18u

Hollifield (SR) signed with Coastal Carolina.

Fagg (Jr) pitched for the Maryville Magic 5 or 6 years and last year for the Diamond Dodgers Gold 16u.

Magic Gold 18u is most likely the best travel team in the Knoxville area and plays mostly exposure tournaments.

The BEST??????? I don't think the best :huh:

Thunder18u Dayna Carter,Lloyd Monday, Head Coaches...They may be the best

Edited by NewNews

The Renfro Sisters at Trinity Christian in Jackson, Tn. Here's the kicker. Ivy is a Freshman, Ellen is an 8th Grader and they have a sister in 6th grade that will be just as good. All three will be starting pitchers for Trinity's HS team in 3 years. Pity those Single A schools standing in the way of Trinity in each of the next 3, 4 and even 6 years to come. Good luck girls!! :thumb:

Riverdale's pitchers- Cat and Darci, without a doubt- Riverdales got the best record in the state playing the toughest schedule.

I saw Riverdale play Centennial this past weekend at the Border Battle. Centennial had to play some JV players in the infield due to players missing the tournament and the Warriors were very fortunate to win 2-1 getting only 2 singles off Cougar pitcher Morgan Thomas. The AAA state tournament will be wide open without a clear favorite.

Riley Mashburn, Katy Ayers, Devon, and Kat, Bailey Lott, are I think the top five in midstate. They all have great speed and great movement.

I've seen all 5 several times over the past few years. Without mentioning names, I would put 3 of these in the top 5, another in the top 10 and the other in the top 15.

Edited by sbt