Lincoln Co. / Franklin Co.

sportalcholic

Lincoln Co. wins 14 to 0,But let me say i saw a young group of girls from Franklin Co. play hard and never gave up. I was impressed with their desire and im sure that has a lot to do with their coach keeping after them. Are the Franklin Co. girls as young as they look? If so i can see the potential for some good ballplayers coming on. Also does anyone know 8AAA records overall for district play?

Lincoln Co. wins 14 to 0,But let me say i saw a young group of girls from Franklin Co. play hard and never gave up. I was impressed with their desire and im sure that has a lot to do with their coach keeping after them. Are the Franklin Co. girls as young as they look? If so i can see the potential for some good ballplayers coming on. Also does anyone know 8AAA records overall for district play?

I agree! Yet i know all teams are tired but most teams have older girls who are used to this extreme routine on the diamond everyday. And as you said FC is a young team and really aren't used to all of the games they have played over the past three weeks. and yes FC is as young as they look, they only have 1 senior and she will be having surgery on her shoulder April 10. Overall FC is a tough team once they've had a little rest. :thumb:B)