CSAS 3 Soddy-Daisy 0

mtnman

This was a suprising score. CSAS plays at McCallie on Wednesday and Soddy plays at CCS on Thursday. Should be interesting.

This game should have been closer than the score indicates. The first goal by CSAS was saved by the keeper and was rolling out for a corner when a CSAS player beat the Soddy defender to the back post and put in the rebound. The second goal was a breakaway in result of a breakdown in the defense in which a CSAS player blasted a shot from about the pk spot and there was nothing the keeper could do. The third goal was another shot from inside the 18 in which a player got by the Soddy defense and ripped a shot the keeper layed out and get tips on the ball but it rolled in for the third goal. The first half was really a let down for the trojans but they picked it up in the second half and played much better.Soddy-Daisy is a much better team than this score shows.The defense will only continue to get better and im anxious to see the outcome of the CCS game on thursday.

The score wasn't that much of a surprise after watching the game. CSAS played better as a team - creating more chances and possessing the ball more consistently. Soddy had some chances but they were more the result of an indivdual effort than a team one. I think Soddy could have scored several times due to CSAS defensive lapses but CSAS could easily have had 2 or 3 more goals as a result of good passing around and inside the 18. All around a good game - congrats to both teams for a game well played.

This was a good game and CSAS played a very good game, they out played Soddy all of the first half and still played a little better in the second half. Soddy has a good young team and will get better as the season goes on.

i think tht CSAS out played soddy as a team and controled the ball betta in dangerous positions on soddy daisy side of the field in which created more goal scoring oppurtunituies . also the score could have been 4 or 5 to 0 but in the second half soddy did beef it up a bit and the intensisty of the game was good.

CCS 3

Soddy 0

CCS's 3 goals all came within the opening 20 minutes on balls I think the keeper probably should've had. If he comes up with those then we're still playing 2 hours later. The game was played with CCS on offense most of the game. Soddy had some chances but just wasn't able to convert. Both teams played hard and it was a great game to watch.