CAK vs. Catholic

Heelsfan247

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am MUCH better looking than Hoya, but not quite as good looking as Mitch Thomas (I am a lot taller than him, though)

He's so funny ladies and gents! A wise man once told me : It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog :thumb:. Just for that I hope Scott County beat you tonight..hmmm

Catholic 3 CAK 1

CAK stuns Catholic with a fantastic goal in the first 5 minutes (by none other than Bennett Giles). Then, 2 hard-hit balls towards the sideline knock out Catholic coaches Peter and Mark, forcing Catholic to turn to its 3rd option, known as The Mighty Hoya. Hoya leads an inspired Irish squad to 3 second half goals, 1 each from Doug Hall, Chase Nieri, and Joey Pierce. Hoya remarks after the game that CAK "had awoken the sleeping giant", whatever that means....

yea mitch is usually pretty cute, but he didnt shower this morning so he's looking a bit rough. the smell from 101 is disgusting. or maybe that is just the Croatian/American/etc roomate that he spoke of in an earlier post.

irish legacy: you must be an idiot to think the score will be 17-9 in double overtime. a score like that is just unheard of. if you are not going to make good posts, please dont post at all.

Catholic 3 CAK 1

CAK stuns Catholic with a fantastic goal in the first 5 minutes (by none other than Bennett Giles). Then, 2 hard-hit balls towards the sideline knock out Catholic coaches Peter and Mark, forcing Catholic to turn to its 3rd option, known as The Mighty Hoya. Hoya leads an inspired Irish squad to 3 second half goals, 1 each from Doug Hall, Chase Nieri, and Joey Pierce. Hoya remarks after the game that CAK "had awoken the sleeping giant", whatever that means....

At first I was going to ridicule you on this post, but after I read it, I found it rather humorous! Just imagining Hoya bounding down from the stands with a battle cry and gracfully loping across the field to rescue Catholic. What a beautiful sight. Brings tears to my eyes. Perhaps he is carying LCsoccer on his shoulders.

Either way, we have moved the starting time up to 6:30 to possibly avoid he weather.

At first I was going to ridicule you on this post, but after I read it, I found it rather humorous! Just imagining Hoya bounding down from the stands with a battle cry and gracfully loping across the field to rescue Catholic. What a beautiful sight. Brings tears to my eyes. Perhaps he is carying LCsoccer on his shoulders.

Either way, we have moved the starting time up to 6:30 to possibly avoid he weather.

It's been a long time since Hoya did any sort of "bounding down" or engaged in "gracefully loping" across anything! If it happened---and it won't/can't---it certainly would not be a "beautiful sight" although I can easily imagine that if it did, it would cause grown men to either have tears in their eyes or to go blind. Under no circumstances would LC ever be on Hoya's shoulders.

Now, comic club members, let's hope to get this game in before the monsoons return. It should be a good one. ;)