Nov. 21 Brentwood

Nov. 28 Clarksville NW

Dec. 1 @ Clarksville NE

Dec. 2 @ Whites Creek

Dec. 5 Station Camp

Dec. 8 @ Wilson Central

Dec. 12 Gallatin

Dec. 14 White House

Dec. 19 @ Station Camp (yes two station camp games)

Dec. 21-23 @Fort Payne Holiday Tournament - Fort Payne, AL

Dec. 28-30 Beech Holiday Tournament

Jan. 5 Mt. Juliet

Jan. 9 Hendersonville

Jan. 12 @ LaVergne

Jan. 13 Ravenwood

Jan. 16 @ Smyrna

Jan. 18 @ McGavock

Jan. 23 Wilson Central

Jan. 26 @ Gallatin

Jan. 30 @ Mt. Juliet

Feb. 2 @ Hendersonville

Feb. 6 LaVergne

Feb. 9 Smyrna

Feb. 12 @ White House

Feb. 15 & 16 1st round district at higher seed

Feb. 17-20 District Tourney AT BEECH

Feb. 23 & 24 1st round region at higher seed

Feb. 26-Mar 1 Region Tourney AT BEECH

March 5 - Substate

March 15-18 State Tourney

There ya go folks, and to answer the guy who said they're going to stink, dont sleep on them completely, lots of talent in the system, not saying murfreesboro bound, however still should be a challenge.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps- the incoming freshman i believe were undefeated last year at hunter, so in 3 years, it should be flashbacks to the past two years...especially since theres a little guy name Reece Chamberlain coming up :lol: see ya guys

Are you referring to the guys that were freshmen during 05-06? Cause they were not undefeated. Neither was the guys the year before. I know Wilson Central won the regular season title the last two years, and this past year they won the tournament too. WC was 9-1 against district teams, only loss was to Beech after they had the number one seed clinched. Beech was seeded 4th in that tourney. I would expect that Wilson Central might be the team to watch out for the next three years. But especially in 07-08 and 08-09.

I misread your post, and see you were talking about the guys that were 8th graders last year. Just a warning, incoming freshmen are hard to tell about. If these guys are playing AAU ball, competed in the state and on the national level then something to look forward too, but if the results are from the local junior high play don't take it to mean much. LaVergne, Wilson, Central, and Mt. Juliet will all be tough. That is just their district, not to mention the talent out of Nashville and the rest of the state.

I misread your post, and see you were talking about the guys that were 8th graders last year. Just a warning, incoming freshmen are hard to tell about. If these guys are playing AAU ball, competed in the state and on the national level then something to look forward too, but if the results are from the local junior high play don't take it to mean much. LaVergne, Wilson, Central, and Mt. Juliet will all be tough. That is just their district, not to mention the talent out of Nashville and the rest of the state.

Oh definitely agreed, the talent in the state i think is on the rise, tons of good teams out there. but you know give anybody in the Joines system for 3 years, especially guys who are already at the top of their level (middle school), and you're looking at some fine athletes.

• 3 months later...

Yeah... I go to Siegel and when Beech came to town, they lost but they looked all right, their players definitely could shoot the three ball, I think they looked pretty average... I don't know the background like you guys do though ;)

they killed us with there shooting, i think beech siegel is turning in to a rivalry, the last two seasons beech took siegel in to overtime