Maryville over Bearden

lcsoccer

i was not at this game but heard that maryville outplayed them, i also heard that bearden did not play well, but hey, tough. Bearden is going to have to get it together so that they can pull out some wins consistently against good teams, they can in my opinion if they play as a team.

I hear that Coach Turner is so mad that the starting Bearden squad will not be starting in their game friday against Oak Ridge.

good luck to Maryville this year, they play farragut on the 10th, i believe that is monday.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, like all eleven of them? That's a pretty harsh punishment.

no, i got the whole story today, its like this, as of right now the only original starters that have a for sure starting position are phil andrea who is a defender, and Andew Hinkle who is a captain. The others we do not know yet, so i am not going to list any of the maybe's. We will all have to just sit back and see what happens (well frankly we do not have to because this is America and we have the right to not sit back and see, but lets say if you want to see you may because i am going to be at the game).

The game was a good one... Bearden didnt come to play and Maryville had been ready to win since last years tie both teams have respect but I was not impressed with Bearden at all.

Maryville is looking to surprise a lot of people this year..

Ole!..... Ole! Ole! Ole!

Edited by Ole! Ole!

no, i got the whole story today, its like this, as of right now the only original starters that have a for sure starting position are phil andrea who is a defender, and Andew Hinkle who is a captain. The others we do not know yet, so i am not going to list any of the maybe's. We will all have to just sit back and see what happens (well frankly we do not have to because this is America and we have the right to not sit back and see, but lets say if you want to see you may because i am going to be at the game).

haha i am replying to my own post.

bearden won 2-0. The jv played for the first 20 minutes, with the exception of hinkle and phil, they held their own for awhile but did not score. then varsity went in,

scores were by Nathan Zivi assisted by actually i forgot, probly because he beat 2/3 defenders by himself to socre. second goal was scored by a freshman named erin assisted by Rico.

Oak Ridge looked well young, but pretty good, they had some good looks at goal, but i guess they leaned back because most of the shots went over the goal, if they could fix that...

haha i am replying to my own post.

bearden won 2-0. The jv played for the first 20 minutes, with the exception of hinkle and phil, they held their own for awhile but did not score. then varsity went in,

scores were by Nathan Zivi assisted by actually i forgot, probly because he beat 2/3 defenders by himself to socre. second goal was scored by a freshman named erin assisted by Rico.

Oak Ridge looked well young, but pretty good, they had some good looks at goal, but i guess they leaned back because most of the shots went over the goal, if they could fix that...

I forget if you have played West yet or not... if so, who do you think is the better team?

I forget if you have played West yet or not... if so, who do you think is the better team?

no we haven't, bearden plays them on the 13th. um i think that if they both played their very best game that Bearden is better, but bearden this year has proved to not be very consistent so i say it could go either way.