LaVergne Football

SportsGuru1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, so more than likely they would of had the same outcome..

Wrong he wasn't a second teamer, he was a vital part of the team, can we say QB after their # 1 QB went down. That is what I was told from a parent of a kid on the team. He also said the kids had been talking about the age thing months before the coaches checked the paperwork. Anyway that team had talent and would have won most of their games anyway. The same kids played on the Basketball Team and they were good.

Wrong he wasn't a second teamer, he was a vital part of the team, can we say QB after their # 1 QB went down. That is what I was told from a parent of a kid on the team. He also said the kids had been talking about the age thing months before the coaches checked the paperwork. Anyway that team had talent and would have won most of their games anyway. The same kids played on the Basketball Team and they were good.

aw, well it doesn't matter now lol...I'm glad coach campbell is with lavergne now...I hope to see good things out of the entire coaching staff this year.

Oh there is talk about them! Our whole entire O-Line is HUGE! Adams looks about 6'5 310 and Bryant looks about 6'4 220....i expect great things out of the O-Line, especially Bryant, who started as a sophomore..

I thought Bryant was more like 6-6 and 250? He would be a good TE / DE, no?

(the TE from Blackman - Stevens (?) is also like 6-6 isn't he?)

Edited by nrgrizzlies

I thought Bryant was more like 6-6 and 250? He would be a good TE / DE, no?

(the TE from Blackman - Stevens (?) is also like 6-6 isn't he?)

Bryant might be about 6'4-6'6, he runs a 4.9, and definately a great D1 prospect..he would be a excellent tight end, he has the size and speed for it, he ran one tight end pass last year against cookeville in the playoffs and it was completed for 21yds.

question off the topic for Mr. HS football...

#1) do you know any 11 & under kids looking to get into aau basketball in the Lavernge or Smyrna (even Antioch) area?

#2) what would it take to get the p.a. guy at LHS to stop saying "LAUNDRY ON THE FIELD!!" >just kidding LOL< <_<

haha

1. i dont get question 1

2. haha i dont know what it would take, hopefully less turnovers for LaVergne lol.....but I enjoy Crutchfield, he brings excitement to the game....

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED in the backfield!!! haha thats my favorite one...

that and, 1st dooooooooown!! Wulverinez!!! lol

whatever happened with a j Jenkins?

Is he going to play college f b?

Great talent but has to grow up. I hope he gets a chance to play at the next level but he is going to have to work a lot harder and show that he is dedicated to playing by getting in the weight room and working on his speed. I heard from a reliable source that he hasn't qualified with his ACT score, yet. He has taken it and is scheduled to do so again, so he is at least trying to do what he needs to do.

What about M. Hicks, what are his plans?

haha

1. i dont get question 1

2. haha i dont know what it would take, hopefully less turnovers for LaVergne lol.....but I enjoy Crutchfield, he brings excitement to the game....

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED in the backfield!!! haha thats my favorite one...

that and, 1st dooooooooown!! Wulverinez!!! lol

Do they still have LHS on the side of the hill by the baseball field?