LaVergne Football

SportsGuru1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get back to football............ LaVergne is going to dominate 4-5a regardless.............. All of the key players are coming back such as : A-rod(QB), the Unstoppable OFFENSIVE LINEMAN, The Randall (RB) Tillery, Chris (WR) Gray and plenty other receivers. For the Darkside (defense) -- LB's: Brandon Powers ,Steven Whetstone, Anthony Williams. Returning defensive end: Collins Ukwu. For the D.B's -- Justin Bather, Justin Phillips, and Ryan Williams. They are regrouping on the D-Line and There a lot of players stepping up too.... I'm truly feeling 2006 STATE CHAMPIONS right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get back to football............ LaVergne is going to dominate 4-5a regardless.............. All of the key players are coming back such as : A-rod(QB), the Unstoppable OFFENSIVE LINEMAN, The Randall (RB) Tillery, Chris (WR) Gray and plenty other receivers. For the Darkside (defense) -- LB's: Brandon Powers ,Steven Whetstone, Anthony Williams. Returning defensive end: Collins Ukwu. For the D.B's -- Justin Bather, Justin Phillips, and Ryan Williams. They are regrouping on the D-Line and There a lot of players stepping up too.... I'm truly feeling 2006 STATE CHAMPIONS right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dand HSsports why dont u get on this guy he supports his team like i do mine oh but i see u wont say anything to him cause he is from lhs lol dang and already statechamps :rolleyes:

oh and you are already going to dominate 4-5a :lol: idk goodluck

Dand HSsports why dont u get on this guy he supports his team like i do mine oh but i see u wont say anything to him cause he is from lhs lol dang and already statechamps :thumb:

oh and you are already going to dominate 4-5a :lol: idk goodluck

Well SCN08, for

1.) he has 6 posts, so hes gonna have to post atleast 200 more saying how good we are going to be

2.) He doesn't say the same thing over and over using " :unsure: "

I really like those Bather Brothers from LHS! :unsure:

Everyone does.....they have big personalities and VERY humble about what they do...

Good Luck to Brandon in college, but expect bigger things out of Justin Bather....I think he will definately shine more than his brother...

Justin is already getting looks from Princeton, Stanford, Vandy, Colorado, and MTSU....VERY smart..

no its about 20 which aint real hard :unsure:

I'm glad to see other people are fanatics about sports, just like me...however,

click on your screen name and see that - quote -

Total Cumulative Posts 233

( 30.5 posts per day

Don't take my word on it. Go ahead and click.

(but keep on supporting your school - NOTHING wrong with that, more people should do it...cough, cough, metro Nashville, cough,,)

Edited by nrgrizzlies

I'm glad to see other people are fanatics about sports, just like me...however,

click on your screen name and see that - quote -

Total Cumulative Posts 233

( 30.5 posts per day

Don't take my word on it. Go ahead and click.

(but keep on supporting your school - NOTHING wrong with that, more people should do it...cough, cough, metro Nashville, cough,,)

Yea but take 233 post and divide by 30 thats not ten days its more like 23 or 24 :unsure: but yea