LaVergne Football

SportsGuru1

the highlight of the night will be the LHS marching band's new show, the concept of which is yet to be announced.

That was mostly a little kidding from a friend of the band boosters - actually the show is now announced - "Nightmare Before Christmas" is the theme.

Why can't defensive back Bather be the backup qb????

Was he not a qb in 7th or 8th grade at Rock Springs?

I think he was.

Protection for a-rod will be beyond important.

(but if there is somebody outside the current backup qb's who can get it done in a pinch - coach should consider it)

btw, why did Tillery not play?

Edited by nrgrizzlies

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was mostly a little kidding from a friend of the band boosters - actually the show is now announced - "Nightmare Before Christmas" is the theme.

Why can't defensive back Bather be the backup qb????

Was he not a qb in 7th or 8th grade at Rock Springs?

I think he was.

Protection for a-rod will be beyond important.

(but if there is somebody outside the current backup qb's who can get it done in a pinch - coach should consider it)

btw, why did Tillery not play?

tillery runs very fast. you have to know he was at a track meet. also patrick pruitt and norman were at the track meet.

tillery runs very fast. you have to know he was at a track meet. also patrick pruitt and norman were at the track meet.

very, very fast...cooper was also at the track meet, i believe norman and cooper would be have been starting too...and of course tillery would have too..

and to answer the QB question...

Justin Bather is much more needed at CB! VEEERY much needed...he played QB 8th and 9th grade, but his QB play compared to his CB play is a huge difference..

very, very fast...cooper was also at the track meet, i believe norman and cooper would be have been starting too...and of course tillery would have too..

and to answer the QB question...

Justin Bather is much more needed at CB! VEEERY much needed...he played QB 8th and 9th grade, but his QB play compared to his CB play is a huge difference..

if cooper and pruitt were there philips would have had more reciever time than db. norman is another free. williams and bather will get some rest this next week.

Dickson Co should give you more of a battle. It is difficult to know how the d line is by scrimmaging FC. You will know after the DC game. Good luck!

i hope so, I'm looking forward to playing them. I'm sure they are a lot more talented than franklin co.

if cooper and pruitt were there philips would have had more reciever time than db. norman is another free. williams and bather will get some rest this next week.

true.....man i hope somehow during the season that williams and norman are on the field at the same time. They both bring a lot to the defense.

yea i know <_< even if they arent any good or even if they are it seems like they always have monsters out there lol

from what i hear, they have no skilled positions and i guess yall havent seen our o-line lol......average height and weight is 6'5 260...all benching over 300 with an exception of one...so i still think we should handle them...

handle them huh <_< ima laugh if ya get yalls as* handed to ya B)

yeh i'd laugh too! kinda like how i was laughing when i found out yall only beat coffee county by 1TD.....new offense or not, its coffee county...

it was funny how you was talking about smyrna losing to lincoln county when coffee county is much much worse.....and i dont want the new offense excuse because when smyrna was trying to explain they was running a new defense, you wasnt trying to hear it, so there for im not either...