Henry County VS Dickson

Hchskeeper

we play dickson tonight and its our biggest rivalry. any predictions on the game and can anyone give me some info on them?

well mr mcgee... i have played against a bunch of their travel teams in my own age and they have a really good team in my age so i guess they might be good, if they have a blonde center midfielder, he is really really good and watch him, besides that i dunno

dickson takes that one :lol:

yeah they took it but they shouldnt have. they had some skilled players but our best striker is out for the season now on torn something in knee again. our left marking back got in trouble in school and has been out the last 3 weeks, our starting goalie got injured so our right marking back had to play goalie. so that put 5 freshmen on the field who have never played anything but rec league in their lives almost. were bout to have a repeat of last season :/ gg paris,TN

yeah they took it but they shouldnt have. they had some skilled players but our best striker is out for the season now on torn something in knee again. our left marking back got in trouble in school and has been out the last 3 weeks, our starting goalie got injured so our right marking back had to play goalie. so that put 5 freshmen on the field who have never played anything but rec league in their lives almost. were bout to have a repeat of last season :/ gg paris,TN

who tore something in their knee and who has been suspended?