Piegon Forge------------------Knoxville Catholic-----------------Lexington

Knoxville Catholic------------Goodpasture-----------------------USJ

Meigs Co.----------------------Lexington

Goodpasture------------------USJ

David Lipscomb

Lexington

Covington

USJ

I'm sure no one can guess who I think will win!

Edited by necvol

looks like it could be about that but have u seen catholic play. You have them going to the final 4 so I dont think u have seen the right catholic play b/c they are 6-12 right now. I think it will be some1 else from that region not catholic

Edited by dirtyd2

looks like it could be about that but have u seen catholic play. You have them going to the final 4 so I dont think u have seen the right catholic play b/c they are 6-12 right now. I think it will be some1 else from that region not catholic

No, I don't know much about East Tn. but Knoxville Catholic has only lost once in the District/Region. I think they are 4-1 in Districrt/Region play. I could have just as easily picked Seymour or Anderson County.

As I said, I'll give everyone something to shoot at and that is exactly what I expect. So, tell me where/why I'm wrong. If not Catholic, who will make it from Regions 1/2 to the

Edited by necvol

yea... so catholic is 6-12... have u looked at their schedule... not like there playing 1A teams.. they have lost to all AAA teams.. and there two region losses were followed up by run ruling the other team.. i dont know about final 4 but they are a good team and i see them coming out of the region

Don't get all fired up about wht necvol says. He has no clue what he is talking about. Proof positive: He is picking the final 4, and the bracketts haven't even come out yet. Your Final four may end up in the same brackett, and only two would advance... So just stick to who you think is going to state. The last eight. <_<

Don't get all fired up about wht necvol says. He has no clue what he is talking about. Proof positive: He is picking the final 4, and the bracketts haven't even come out yet. Your Final four may end up in the same brackett, and only two would advance... So just stick to who you think is going to state. The last eight. :(

Someone ask for a wild guess @ who might make it and that is all I provided. My guess included pairing Regions 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, and 7 vs 8, which is as good as anyone could have done at the stage of the Season.

I knew I was sticking my neck out to get chopped off when I made my post. Was just waiting to see who the class act would be to do the chopping. Congratulations you are the winner!!!

Why don't you jump out there and make a prediction Ranger Boy!!!

Edited by necvol

yea... so catholic is 6-12... have u looked at their schedule... not like there playing 1A teams.. they have lost to all AAA teams.. and there two region losses were followed up by run ruling the other team.. i dont know about final 4 but they are a good team and i see them coming out of the region

You r crazy there is no way catholic is coming out of region they dont have any pitching and they cant hit so u can count them out

I know they have had a few bad games before this weekend but they finally got rollihg and i have to go with alcoa becase this weekend they scored a combined 51 points aganist Maryivlle(12-4), Bath Ohio(21-8) and Morristown west(18-17) which at the end they pichet some one who hasnet pichet since he was 8 They look really impresive with not phiching there number one, or two phicher in the tournyment

Edited by noquarter