Hey Oakdale

WCH3

Wartburg beats Oakdale 20-10 in Tuesday nights game. Not bad for a team that starts mostly freshman.

Yeh wartburg has some young talent especially there outstanding pitcher philip who probaly threw against Oakdale he is real good strong arm and can hit his spots...who threw for both teams?

Nope Shawn Langley pitched for Wartburg and came up with a huge bunt that put the game away. Alot of people are overlooked on Wartburg's team because Alot of hype on me. I honestly think i'm the second or third best pitcher on the team. Gumby has a really strong curve, and can bring it if he has to.

As for Oakdale they threw Cody. He did a great job we just all the sudden started puttin the ball in play and it came out our way. As for any Oakdale fans Shawn is fine he plans on playing tommorrow.

Nope Shawn Langley pitched for Wartburg and came up with a huge bunt that put the game away. Alot of people are overlooked on Wartburg's team because Alot of hype on me. I honestly think i'm the second or third best pitcher on the team. Gumby has a really strong curve, and can bring it if he has to.

As for Oakdale they threw Cody. He did a great job we just all the sudden started puttin the ball in play and it came out our way. As for any Oakdale fans Shawn is fine he plans on playing tommorrow.

Did your football team ever score 20 in a game last year ?