Red Boiling Springs Football

HOTDOG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Boles does the best he can under the circumstances

People talk about how RBS's football team has always been terrible, but back in the early 80's and late 70's I believe that RBS would have made the playoffs 4 or 5 times if they did the system back then like they do now...in 2000 RBS was a field goal away from a playoff appearance and they have had 2 good junior high seasons the last 2 years and some decent young players on the football team right now...I'm hoping in about 2 years or so RBS will have a decent football team...Not great, but better than what we've had in the past...

Muffin, i am not a lafayette man. i said my cousin gones to school at RBS. i live closed to lafayette but no i wouldn't say i am a lafayette man. just hear a lot of talk about different teams. and wondered why RBS program is so poor. and why they just don't give it up after only 1 winning season since they have had football. or that is what i was told by a lafayette pee wee coach. is it true?

Muffin, i am not a lafayette man. i said my cousin gones to school at RBS. i live closed to lafayette but no i wouldn't say i am a lafayette man. just hear a lot of talk about different teams. and wondered why RBS program is so poor. and why they just don't give it up after only 1 winning season since they have had football. or that is what i was told by a lafayette pee wee coach. is it true?

Yeah,just quit,that's what they should do... <_< That's the problem now is that so many guys think like you do.

Never Quit Guys!! Most people are rootin' for RBS to be successful.

Wouldn't it be something to be on that first RBS team that goes to the playoffs!!?

That would make it all worthwile! :rolleyes:

THE SQUAD

Yeah,just quit,that's what they should do... :P That's the problem now is that so many guys think like you do.

Never Quit Guys!! Most people are rootin' for RBS to be successful.

Wouldn't it be something to be on that first RBS team that goes to the playoffs!!?

That would make it all worthwile! :justwrestle:

THE SQUAD

Good Post!!! :)

Muffin, i am impressed! you can remember a post i made 2 years ago!! Boy that is great!! Only trouble i never left a post 2 years ago. I haven't been on this sight but in the last few weeks. Now i will say that someone else may have posted under hotdog 2 years ago. i never said that i was the only person using Hotdog. but what was said 2 years ago? If that was when MCHS was in the playoff it may have been left in hotdog but it wasn't this hotdog. get what i mean. and guys. do you really think it is fair for these few kids to go and play in a game for 3 and soon to be 4 years for these kid to play and get beat badly by everyone they play? Now i all for football but not if there is not enough to play. maybe they could get into the 8 man football. I mean you don't loose all you games, and loose so badly! How is the junior high program? are they competitive? if so something is not right! So muffin, log this in your system for future references.

Muffin, i am impressed! you can remember a post i made 2 years ago!! Boy that is great!! Only trouble i never left a post 2 years ago. I haven't been on this sight but in the last few weeks. Now i will say that someone else may have posted under hotdog 2 years ago. i never said that i was the only person using Hotdog. but what was said 2 years ago? If that was when MCHS was in the playoff it may have been left in hotdog but it wasn't this hotdog. get what i mean. and guys. do you really think it is fair for these few kids to go and play in a game for 3 and soon to be 4 years for these kid to play and get beat badly by everyone they play? Now i all for football but not if there is not enough to play. maybe they could get into the 8 man football. I mean you don't loose all you games, and loose so badly! How is the junior high program? are they competitive? if so something is not right! So muffin, log this in your system for future references.

It is no trouble to find your posts,about the time that the Tigers played Fulton,am I ringing a bell now,there is only one of you and we all know it.

My advise to the Red Boling Spring coaching staff, is to go visit with some coaches from programs that have turned programs around. The staff maybe doing this I don't know. I have been through the building process at Whitwell, we owned the longest losing streak in the state six years ago. I think we were 0-26 Wes Green took over the program and I went there to help him out, actually I had decided to get out of education all together, but going back to my old school really excited me. The first year we went 0-10, the next year we went 8-4 and won the regional championship and 2nd round of the play offs and have returned every year since. From what I am reading on here RBS seems to be having the same problems that use to exist here. I can give you other Coaches naames that have had some of the same type of experiences. Dickey Brown at White County. Bill Price of Coffee County and David Barger of Lake County. I am not saying what they do will work at RBS. But, they may have some ideas that could be helpful. Remember most of what we know we learned from someone else.